Vision ViVi NOVA V2.5 Comes with three different ohm Twist-on coil heads, built from ground up; color metal tubes & replaceable coil heads coming - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Vision ViVi NOVA V2.5 Comes with three different ohm Twist-on coil heads, built from ground up; color metal tubes & replaceable coil heads coming

Super Member ECF Veteran

What about Fablon (Sticky Back Plastic) - i'm sure the Liquinator Tanks came with a similar option?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got mine today and its working great so far. As far as the wobble it does wobble a bit but if you have a ego connection just get or throw one of those 3.5 ml thread covers on and you should be good.

The post sticks out a fair amount but they do in most of the CE2's so if you just use a couple devices with the same type of batter connections I would think you could shave down the post a tad and might make it more stable but do so at your own risk and only if you are "handy" and know what you are doing.

It is a few bucks more but a ego adapter and a 3.5ml tank cone should be a solid fix and they are nice to have anyways. The 5ml ego tank cone might be a tad to big as this nova looks to be just a little smaller in diameter but I dont have one to test out.

On the tank coloring I might be crazy but a while back wasnt someone selling colored slip on tank sleeves? Might be something to also look for at craft store or online for some kind of clear colored cellophane type tubing. You find a close diameter you should be able to cut it to length and use a hair dryer to fit it tight.

Thanks Briar!!

everyone i tried screws down just fine, ill even add pics of the 10 in rotation, tried it on 10 ego's. other units might need to be screwed down more, not sure.

Bad, do you think the plastic tube on these will stand up to 350 degrees in the oven? Inquiring and creative minds want to know.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Who-Dat' View Post
    Waiting on my vivi too come in...should be here Monday. Was wondering if there are any easy ways to color the plastic tubes? Would really like to make it a blue tank, and don't really want the metal tube. I like to see how much juice I got left....
    Colored window tint. Google it and a whole bunch of websites come up. A lot of them will send you free samples (just pay the shipping). Vaporessence tanks give you an options of tint colors with their tanks. They send two small window tint colored squares you can use. I purchased one quite some ago with the green tint and red tint. Applies easy and lasts and looks good. I have found a lot of places on Internet for colored window tint. It does exist out there. I have also found large assortment at our local Hobby Lobby (craft store). Even some with various patterns and themes. Good luck !!!!

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Looks like the Vivi has more possibilities for future use and more easily rewick and wirable than the Stardust too - then with a metal tube it'll be the cheapest rebuildable option available!
    Amen Barefoot. I wish they would just cut to the chase and start making rebuildable attie/tank systems. Business dictates a consumable, so we can keep throwing money at it.The only consumable for vaping should be Kanthal/Wick/Juice IMO.This design is cool though. If they ever do a clone of the "Line V2", @ $20.00, I'll buy 10 of em'-One for each of my fav Juice.

I would LOVE to know make/manufacture of the wicking material..thats the crap shoot..Kanthal is a no brainer..Could it be Silica? Ceramic? By what Manufacture?

I hope by weeks end, someone like Rockin' Rob has it broken down and posted on Youtube....
    Last edited by zippersnapper; 04-29-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Commercially available reparable attys are kind of a pipe dream. Who is going to make them and stay in business. I'm sure most manufactures don't produce their own wick and coil material, and even if they did how much would they make from it. The only way to keep someone going back to the manufacturer is to have the product or parts of the product only they make that eventually fail. Sure there is customer loyalty and the creation of new products but for something repairable you cant count on that.

Just look at dcc tanks what going to stop you from buying it then buying some other brand of cartos and punching them yourself.

trevor, zipper , actually, they have them and will be introduced to the masses soon enough

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast