Ultimo
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dannoman

Thread: Ultimo

Default Ultimo

Does gotvapes still sell the Ultimo vision? I'm new to vaping and been on YouTube a lot. Just saw steeljans vid on it and I really dig it. Any info please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on the Ultimo? Does GV carry this anymore? If not where could I find one?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I searched the GV store for "Ultimo" it appears its no longer carried.

If thats the form factor you are looking for (box mod).... you may be better off with a Gripper...
    SMOKtech Gripper VV 3.0-6.0 18650 Variable 510 OLED [gv-SMOKtechGripperVV] - $59.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Review:
    A PBusardo Review - Smoktech 18650 VV Gripper - YouTube

I really would like a mod with a retractable or recessed 510 connection. Also wouldn't hurt if it was vv but the main need is for something to fit in my pocket.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HI Misfit, unless they can make this more solid we won't carry it any longer. The last batch we had of these about 1 of every two or three had issues ranging from the carto beign stuck in the unit from the factory to it just jamming up too much. Its a GREAT idea but their QC really slipped on our second go round with them...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    I really would like a mod with a retractable or recessed 510 connection. Also wouldn't hurt if it was vv but the main need is for something to fit in my pocket.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Thank for the reply. Keep on eye out for something like that though cause that is where it is at. Having a way to fold down you unit wether it be retractable or recessed is a huge plus in my book. Maybe even just a place to store your carto or whatever you are using like the Boge Revolution. Just a few thoughts. Anyhow love your products especially my new phoenix bottom feed cartos I just got in today. Keep up the good work.

Vape On!