Introducing the E1 ReLOaD™ Replaceable 2.0ml 2.4ohm eGo Clearomizer in Clear and Sage Green - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Introducing the E1 ReLOaD™ Replaceable 2.0ml 2.4ohm eGo Clearomizer in Clear and Sage Green

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also received the wrong stem. I'm glad I read this thread. I just had it for a spare when needed and didn't look at it at arrival.
    I will send in ticket also.

Three things happen when you get old.
    You start to lose your memory, I can't remember the other two!

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't bother. They don't have the right stems nor do I get the feeling they know when they will get the right ones. It took me almost a week and several posts on this forum to get that much information from them.
    Salty by nature.

When in doubt look to the Scarlet Fire.

ECF Veteran

No big deal. I only ordered 1 @ $1.95. I'll just wait till they are back in stock. I do like this though, after trimming the silicone cup and installing an o ring on the bottom screw section(was leaking there), it works great.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you send me $1.95 for nothing as well? If I could get as many people to send me that much as GV has then I would be well set on getting my next round of toys. Sorry if I sound sour but that is what I am right now.
    Salty by nature.

Actually, they are not at all easy to spot. They pretty much look the same, just a little longer - it wouldn't have been obvious at all, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by jlfeirstine View Post
    ...but it would have been easy enough to spot. ...
    kelleymcm and yiddleboge6 like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Briar View Post
    Actually, they are not at all easy to spot. They pretty much look the same, just a little longer - it wouldn't have been obvious at all, imho.
    Except for the fact that the wicks are tremendously shorter on the incorrect coils. I would think that any company that supplies items to customers would know their product. As soon as I grabbed my wrong replacement coils I knew something was wrong and I had only been vaping for 3 weeks. I do understand that mistakes happen but my biggest issue is with what I had to do in order to get a response from anyone at GV. Had I not posted on this forum I am pretty sure my ticket would have been ignored or filed in the "Get to it soon" basket.
    Salty by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderxman View Post
    I really like the E1. It is simple to clean and gives me a decent vape. But I have heard wonderous stories of the Nova. I am hoping that tomorrow at this time I am sitting in a cloud of Nova vapor.
    I think the Nova is simply better made. It looks a bit more industrial, true... I like the looks of the E1 better - but I've never had the Nova leak, or give me dry hits, nor have I ever had problems taking them apart...

I'd say the E1 tastes just a little bit better, but my jury is still out. If I can stop the leaking with a gasket from a dead Stardust, then I'll get more... Replacement stems will come in sooner or later...

ECF Veteran

Well I have been ordering from GV since they started. I recommend them to people I know. just give them time they will make it rite. Good luck to you.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I guess I need to spell out my heartburn here. I got an immediate response to my initial ticket, on a Saturday. After I responded with the picture requested, I heard nothing for more than a day. I chalked it up to the weekend. At the end of Monday I still had no response, so I posted here. Chris responded and asked for my ticket number, which I provided. He told me that Dan would be in the office in about an hour and would get back to me. The next morning I still had no response. So I posted again and I also posted a negative review. I then received a response from Dan stating that the correct coils were not in stock.

Why couldn't I have been told that from the start? Why did I have to post here in a negative fashion in order to get the answer I needed? Chris did ask me to send the incorect coils back and offered to refund my shipping but how does that help me? I need replacement coils. I couldn't care less about the cost to ship the old ones back. I need something to vape from. I just started vaping and used GV as my exclusive supplier. Now I have coils that do not work for the equipment I have and a supplier that seems to not really care about my issues.

The last response I got to my ticket boiled down to the fact that they do not have the coils in stock and I was given no timeframe as to when they would be in stock.
    Salty by nature.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Briar View Post
    I'd have to humbly disagree with you there Briar. We're talking orders of 50 to upwards of hundreds of units. We've had other discussions about the generally abysmal levels of quality control coming out of China in general and the e-cig industry in particular. Knowing that, I think it's more than reasonable to expect that Gotvapes would have, when they received and inventoried their shipment, to have opened one of these and tried to screw it on. 5 minutes would have saved a multitude of time, botched orders, frustrated customers, and money. That money is either lost directly by the customer, lost indirectly through rising prices, or swallowed by Gotvapes. High cost to pay for something that could have been prevented by 5 minutes of quality assurance. Incidents like these take their toll on Gotvapes. They will survive, for sure, due to their loyal following and those who are more forgiving, but there are also plenty who silently take their business elsewhere.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast