INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 106
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!

  1. #1
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Posts
    6,272
    Blog Entries
    4

    Cool INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!














    New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - ALL COLORS


    Introducing the Greensound MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage VV Mod. Using 14430, 14500 & 14650 batteries these provide a compact & stealthy form factor, metal manufacturing in gorgeous colors!

    This is not a full variable mod yet it provides you with three very useful voltage levels:
    • Starts out with a RED button led - 3.4v
    • Press five times and the buttons lights PURPLE - 3.7v
    • Press the button another five times and the button lights BLUE - 4.0v
    • Press five more times again and the unit turns OFF.


    Other Features:
    • TRUE NATIVE EGO THREADING! This means there is no well so that any eGo clearomizer insluding our own Stardust, AlphaStar and Kanger eGo clearos will work fine! NO ADAPTERS NEEDED!
    • Can be charged with any eGo USB battery charger!
    • Uses either:
      * 14430 - 81mm mod length when using this battery
      * 14500 - 89mm mod length when using this battery
      * 14650 - 104mm mod length when using this battery
      * Right now we only have 14500 batteries in stock which are available in the drop-down box below th elisting
    • 5 times power click on/off
    • Short circuit protection
    • Low voltage protection - when battery voltage is under 3.3v flashes 40 times
    • 4 piece Metal construction tube 14 day warranty from receipt.


    Last edited by dannoman; 12-23-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    kelleymcm, AG51, Adrena and 2 others like this.

  2. #2
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    16,299

    Default

    Oh my!!! Dem are cute!! And purty colors too
    AG51, Adrena, Snus and 1 others like this.

  3. #3
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    51,096

    Default

    Whoo-Hoozies !!




    Thank You Dannomans n Badkolos !


  4. #4
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    51,096

    Default

    So having this in your hands Danno, are they actually the length of a Stardust like it looks ? This would be a fantastic stealthy vape wouldn't it ? I like that it's either a usb charge or remove battery charge too.

    Thank you very much for getting these guys
    kelleymcm and dannoman like this.

  5. #5
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    51,096

    Default

    Is the 14650 batterys size the same as what used to go in the Epower Danno ? Those were flat tops for the epower I have, will they work in Matrix too ?

  6. #6
    Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dat Way →
    Posts
    51,096

    Default

    What's Cool About the Matrix ?

    What's cool is the fact that Daniel and Chris are providing some PV's that are for people that don't care about all the 'numbers' and having a PV that does everything under the sun except wash your dishes and vacuum the floor. Some people just like a nice small pv that puts out an enjoyable vape with a replaceable battery that they can 'tweek' just a tad for their personal preference. And one that doesn't have to be so heavy that it's uncomfortable to carry around all day long. People like me truly appreciate this GotVapes Guys !! Thank you ♥

  7. #7
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dieseler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    15,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    What's Cool About the Matrix ?

    What's cool is the fact that Daniel and Chris are providing some PV's that are for people that don't care about all the 'numbers' and having a PV that does everything under the sun except wash your dishes and vacuum the floor. Some people just like a nice small pv that puts out an enjoyable vape with a replaceable battery that they can 'tweek' just a tad for their personal preference. And one that doesn't have to be so heavy that it's uncomfortable to carry around all day long. People like me truly appreciate this GotVapes Guys !! Thank you ♥
    True as there is something for everyone and main thing since thats the case it keeps folks off them coffin nails cause they are sure to find something to their likeing.
    Something for everyone.
    kelleymcm, AG51 and yiddleboge6 like this.

  8. #8
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Posts
    6,272
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Yes when you hold it in your hand all you can see is the stardust peaking above.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    So having this in your hands Danno, are they actually the length of a Stardust like it looks ? This would be a fantastic stealthy vape wouldn't it ? I like that it's either a usb charge or remove battery charge too.

    Thank you very much for getting these guys
    AG51 and yiddleboge6 like this.

  9. #9
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Posts
    6,272
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Yes defo...You drop your 14650 in at the top after you have loosened and extended the bottom then you screw up til you get a comfortable secure feeling, but no need to over tighten...

    Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    Is the 14650 batterys size the same as what used to go in the Epower Danno ? Those were flat tops for the epower I have, will they work in Matrix too ?
    AG51 likes this.

  10. #10
    Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Whitestone , New York USA
    Posts
    11,269

    Default

    so hot so cute and monkey maman likes em and our yiddle likes em toooooo
    kelleymcm, AG51 and yiddleboge6 like this.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks