Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vapeonly Mini BCC Problem?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have both and I gotta say that the evod is miles above the vapeonly bcc. I've had a lot of dry hits (remove a wick) then it leaks....draw is too tight for me and I get a lot of condensation in the mouthpiece area on the vapeonly. I wont buy another one.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just recently bought a protank, wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I was really impressed. Seems to have much better taste than the Vivi Novas.
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I, on the otherhand, have not had any issue with either the Kanger BCC's or the Vapeonly ( I've only tried the large one as of now )... both vape almost the same, no leaks or dry hits on either once they are set for the e-liquid I'm vaping. The Kanger's ( at least the Evod and ProTank ) are better build wise in that they have all metal/metal threading... where the Vapeonly has an advantage is being able to use most 510 drip tips.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotsmoking View Post
    I have both and I gotta say that the evod is miles above the vapeonly bcc. I've had a lot of dry hits (remove a wick) then it leaks....draw is too tight for me and I get a lot of condensation in the mouthpiece area on the vapeonly. I wont buy another one.
    I respectfully disagree.
    The draw on the VapeOnly is what I love most about it. And for some reason I think the flavor is also better on the VapeOnly compared to the Protank or the Evods or the T3's. I do like the Evods for their small form factor for a pocket vape. I can not use the ProTank without plugging two of the three holes with toothpick stubs. Waaaay tooooo airy for me. I have four full size VO going now with all additional wicks removed. All have been working fine this way for me from 70/30 to all VG. I personally think those additional flavor wicks are too constricting for the juices I have been using and I have seen a dramatic flavor improvement without them. Yeah they produce a lot of condensation , but that, to me, just means they are working at their fullest potential. Setting them upside down without the drip tip or giving them a few flicks takes care of that and I feel that's a small tradeoff for their great performance. I have two mini ones coming today but I do not expect the performance to change at all compared to the bigger ones. I seldom let them get below 1/4 tank. That seems to be when you start getting any overwicking issues.
    Everyone has different expectations from various equipment but in my world these are at the top of my list along with the SplitFire.

I am hard to please when it comes to vaping but this clearo is great, for me. Vapor, TH, heat and flavor are exactly what I want.

When I smoked cigarettes I too long deep drags. I wanted all the goodness I could get.
    When I first tried vaping I started with the eCig type, like most people, and found I couldn't get enough vapor.
    I quickly switched to eGo batteries and clearos.

I have the Mini BCC, a V3 Stardust, an EVOD, a Mini Nova, Boge cartos and a little CE2.
    The only one I really liked was the V3 Stardust. I'm on day 2 with the Mini BCC and am ready to order a couple more, some heads and maybe one of the Mega BCCs.
    yiddleboge6 and WallyO like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I may try removing all of the flavor wicks and trying it then. Don't get me wrong, I WANT to like the VapeOnly, it just hasn't happened yet

Just goes to show you how subjective e-cigs are, and what one person loves you may hate. By all means, if it works for you then vape the hell out of it
    WallyO and Ang-EC like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WallyO View Post
    I respectfully disagree.
    The draw on the VapeOnly is what I love most about it. And for some reason I think the flavor is also better on the VapeOnly compared to the Protank or the Evods or the T3's. I do like the Evods for their small form factor for a pocket vape. I can not use the ProTank without plugging two of the three holes with toothpick stubs. Waaaay tooooo airy for me. I have four full size VO going now with all additional wicks removed. All have been working fine this way for me from 70/30 to all VG. I personally think those additional flavor wicks are too constricting for the juices I have been using and I have seen a dramatic flavor improvement without them. Yeah they produce a lot of condensation , but that, to me, just means they are working at their fullest potential. Setting them upside down without the drip tip or giving them a few flicks takes care of that and I feel that's a small tradeoff for their great performance. I have two mini ones coming today but I do not expect the performance to change at all compared to the bigger ones. I seldom let them get below 1/4 tank. That seems to be when you start getting any overwicking issues.
    Everyone has different expectations from various equipment but in my world these are at the top of my list along with the SplitFire.
    I didn't find the Protank draw to be too airy, but then again I do own a Z-Atty.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by stauglocal View Post
    I didn't find the Protank draw to be too airy, but then again I do own a Z-Atty.
    I find the ProTank too airy without the "beauty ring", but with the beauty ring tightened up I find the draw much to my liking.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Harplayr View Post
    I find the ProTank too airy without the "beauty ring", but with the beauty ring tightened up I find the draw much to my liking.
    I actually like a tighter draw, but never used the "beauty ring" with my Protank. I might have to give it a shot.
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotsmoking View Post
    I may try removing all of the flavor wicks and trying it then. Don't get me wrong, I WANT to like the VapeOnly, it just hasn't happened yet

Just goes to show you how subjective e-cigs are, and what one person loves you may hate. By all means, if it works for you then vape the hell out of it
    It's definitely subjective. Luckily there are options out there for all of us.
    Think about how many brands of cigarettes are on the market to please the masses. Different strengths, lengths, flavors, colors, even the different boxes they come in...

I bought the EVOD after reading so many glowing reviews. Like you, I wanted to like it. I couldn't understand how so many people could like it and I didn't.
    I messed around with removing/adding wicks and finally got it to a point where I could use it but I still don't really like it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast