Vapeonly Mini BCC Problem?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Vapeonly Mini BCC Problem?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vapeonly Mini BCC Problem?

I am have a serious problem with my Vapeonly Mini BCC. I opened a help ticket, but decided to try posting the same info here in the hopes that someone can help me out. Anyway, here is the info:

I just got my Vapeonly BCC, and when I put it on my PureCigs Elite battery (Innokin iTaste VV, 510/ego threaded) it fails to operate properly. I push the button on my battery, and it lights up, and stays lit, even after I release the button, until it gets to the 10 second safety cutoff, however it doesn't produce any vapor. When I leave the Vapeonly mounted on the battery, take the coil out of it and push and release the button, it works as expected.

It almost seems like the coil is causing a short across the batteries (2 batteries, exactly the same symptoms), and leaving them in an active state without actually heating up the coil.

Is this a defective unit, or is there some incompatibility with my batteries? I have not tried either of the other 2 coils (1.8 or 2.5) because I didn't want to open any more than I had to in case I needed to send this back. I don't know if they would produce the same symptoms or not.

Anyway, that is what I posted to the gotvapes support system.

I do have one final question, is there a "better" bottom coil clearomizer that will work with my batteries? I am currently using 808 threaded clearos with a 510 adapter, but I would prefer a nicer look, which is why I went with the ego threaded Vapeonly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

not having any issues like that with mine, MAKE A TICKET SO WE CAN SEE WHAT THE ISSUE IS. if its not a battery issues then maybe that carto itself has a faulty wire but unless i have it in my hands there isnt much i can help without seeing it for myself
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    not having any issues like that with mine, MAKE A TICKET SO WE CAN SEE WHAT THE ISSUE IS. if its not a battery issues then maybe that carto itself has a faulty wire but unless i have it in my hands there isnt much i can help without seeing it for myself
    Hey badkolo, glad you aren't having any probs with yours. As for the ticket, if you re-read my post, you will see that I did make a ticket, then decided to try here too. woody55 answered the ticket and helped out. It turns out it was a bad head. I am just hoping this isn't a sign of quality control issues.

Can anyone tell me how this compares to the Kanger evod? I was torn between the two, and now I'm second guessing myself ... just really wondering if I need to buy the EVOD too ...

Props to gotvapes support staff, I am amazed how fast this was looked into! Since I was posting at night, I expected to wait until tomorrow to hear back, I never expected to get it figured out tonight! Support is wicked fast and AWESOME! Thanks!
    Adrena and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

I love my evods....haven't tried the vapeonly mini yet. Just my ....but only you can compare the two and decide which YOU like the best. Many of us can give opinions....but they're just our opinions......yours is the one that will count in the end Happy deciding to you
    Adrena and zippersnapper like this.

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yiddleboge6 View Post
    I love my evods....haven't tried the vapeonly mini yet. Just my ....but only you can compare the two and decide which YOU like the best. Many of us can give opinions....but they're just our opinions......yours is the one that will count in the end Happy deciding to you

eVod & Pro-Tanks...Rule.

Soon to be T3S's AKA: eVod without the sleeze, I mean sleeve, in full ml capacity !!

Unregistered Supplier

Have Kangers and Vapeonly. Like my Evod and Protanks better. Work perfect everytime. Still playing with my BCC. Got an all black one and it looks great on my Vamo. Just not as consistent as my Protanks or Evods.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran nathkiira's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    Have Kangers and Vapeonly. Like my Evod and Protanks better. Work perfect everytime. Still playing with my BCC. Got an all black one and it looks great on my Vamo. Just not as consistent as my Protanks or Evods.
    try removing a wick.. it may help
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

I am using a Mini BCC with the 1.8 Ohm head. After removing one wick it works great.
    I like it better than the EVOD. Hotter and more vape.
    Don't really like the flat tip but that's easily replaceable which is another plus over the EVOD.
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ang-EC View Post
    I am using a Mini BCC with the 1.8 Ohm head. After removing one wick it works great.
    I like it better than the EVOD. Hotter and more vape.
    Don't really like the flat tip but that's easily replaceable which is another plus over the EVOD.
    There you have it. They are both quality devices, with some preferring the EVOD and others the mini BCC.

For myself I'm just so happy with the Evod and ProTank's that I haven't bothered to even try the mini-bcc, but I'll most likely get one just to test it out.
    zippersnapper and yiddleboge6 like this.

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Harplayr View Post
    There you have it. They are both quality devices, with some preferring the EVOD and others the mini BCC.

For myself I'm just so happy with the Evod and ProTank's that I haven't bothered to even try the mini-bcc, but I'll most likely get one just to test it out.
    Mee too Harp..fixing to give them a whirl..Wally swears by his tank..so something has to be good...
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast