VIDEO INSIDE - Great NEW Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod From Kamry - the Kamry K200 - Tesla Clone! I'm Liking This One - ALOT! Available NOW...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: VIDEO INSIDE - Great NEW Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod From Kamry - the Kamry K200 - Tesla Clone! I'm Liking This One - ALOT! Available NOW...

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up VIDEO INSIDE - Great NEW Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod From Kamry - the Kamry K200 - Tesla Clone! I'm Liking This One - ALOT! Available NOW...

NEW Kamry K200 VV/VW Tesla Clone - GOLD

This is a FANTASTIC new entry into the VV/VW market from Kamry that brings its own unique take - The Kamry K200 VV/VW Mod- A Tesla Clone.

• It provides DEDICATED Variable Wattage and Voltage buttons (no need for mode changing button presses).
    • It provides a fun way to personalize your mod by providing a dedicated button to change your LCD's color to 7 different colors.
    • Variable Voltage works from 3.0-6.0 and Variable Wattage from 5.0-15.0 in increments of 1.0.
    • Press the fire button 3 times to check atomizer resistance and then press it one more time quickly and it shows you your battery's remaining voltage.
    • 2 vent holes along the body on either side
    • Sturdy base that is easily and securely placed on desk
    • This takes an 18650 IMR battary, flat or button top.

We will have a fully formatted description with more photographs sometime later we wanted to put this up quickly for purchase.

Note From Danno: I am really ENJOYING this mod. It is lightweight without feeling cheap, I love the form factor and the convenient finger grips and palm rest - so very very comfy to hold. Easy to play around with various voltages and wattage. This mod will be used regularly along with my Groove.

Last edited by dannoman; 06-05-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    nathkiira and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran nathkiira's Avatar

oooh!! drop it danno..drop it like its hot!
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Blog Entries

I'll try to drop it quickly with a limited photo so anyone can get it quickly enough but I like to do a full photo spread - I'll add more photos and a full description later
    nathkiira and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran nathkiira's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannoman View Post
    I'll try to drop it quickly with a limited photo so anyone can get it quickly enough but I like to do a full photo spread - I'll add more photos and a full description later

take your time =) i like the full photo shoots =)
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

its a hot mod, ive been playing with it for a few weeks, any one who knows about a well built mod will know this is in line with kamry's excellent mods lately.

By the way this is also updated compared to the ones from 4 weeks ago, direct form kamry they made minor tweaks. Always make sure to buy the latest versions like these. We have been working hard to make sure you get the best quality and the latest versions and for a very long time now you havent heard many issues with what we sell and there is a reason for that, be patient and wait till we drop products or other top vendors do and that way you can ensure your getting what you paid for being the proper versions.

we avoided the first series protank becuase of known issues and made sure you all had the latest fixed version, the same applies to almost all new product we drop, being first can come with its own qc headaches, waiting for the better versions like these kamry200 comes with its rewards for the customer.
    Last edited by badkolo; 06-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

LOL....Thank you Danno... You must really be tired.....no kick for a vv/vw hon Not needed. So just 18650 batts....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries

lol--Yes I was in a rush and went DOH! after I was reviewing the video...

Quote Originally Posted by yiddleboge6 View Post
    LOL....Thank you Danno... You must really be tired.....no kick for a vv/vw hon Not needed. So just 18650 batts....
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Blog Entries

Ok Product up for sale now...I will do more photos and a more thorough product description later today after shipping is completed...OP has been updated, scroll up to see...
    yiddleboge6 and Harplayr like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

I be wanting to use a kick in something else....purple..... Kamry really seems to be coming out with some top quality mods....love 'em!!
    Debadoo likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't understand a lot of the descriptions of the 510, joy, skirts etc. All I want to know is if I need an adapter for a vivi nova
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast