Mini Bully RDA Here NOW! Super Cool, Beautiful and EASY-AND-FUN-TO-USE Hex Key System - ALL COLORS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Mini Bully RDA Here NOW! Super Cool, Beautiful and EASY-AND-FUN-TO-USE Hex Key System - ALL COLORS

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Mini Bully RDA Here NOW! Super Cool, Beautiful and EASY-AND-FUN-TO-USE Hex Key System - ALL COLORS

Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - RED, BLUE, GRAY, BLACK
    $9.95

Introducing the easy to use simple and elegant Mini Bully RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. This is a great item to use if you are just getting in to rebuildables. Utilizing a hex key this is a simple matter of:
    • Slipping the hex key in and unscrewing the hex screw to release the coils from the post stems.
    • Coiling your wick with the desired number of wraps leaving enough on either end for the leads to the positive and negative posts.
    • Inserting your leads into the posts then screwing down the hex screws with your hex key.
    • Trimming the excess off your coil and wick.

The Mini Bully does not utilize thumb or phillips screws!

Dimensions:
    • Width: 14mm
    • Height: 22mm

Other Features:
    • Adjustable air flow by twisting the outer cover.
    • Removeable 510 drip tip, included is one canon style stainless drip tip.
    • Precoiled and wicked.
    • Hex key included.
    • Available in 4 colors.

This is a direct link the the BLACK MIni Bully...but we also have available in Grey, Blue & Red!
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

so cute and in colors, hot
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

Wow! Wow! More cute yiddle goodies!!! And COLORS !!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

Kelley.....where is you? I know you were liking the looks of these.....and here they be...

Senior Member Verified Member

Isnt this a mini smok octopus rda clone and not a bulli?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its very similar - the squid is outfitted with an eight wick system. The squid is solid color with a bit of a different finish as you can see and the Mini Bully RDA is a hex key system. The squid does not include a drip tip.

These are made by the company that has generally been doing the Bully clones, hence they called it the mini bully.

Quote Originally Posted by jangeisler View Post
    Isnt this a mini smok octopus rda clone and not a bulli?
    keelalagirl55 and yiddleboge6 like this.

as dan mentioned these are like the bully's and not the squid.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member zandersig's Avatar

Question Need a little help, how to use?

Hi guys, I need some help with this item (mini bully) along with the "Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless" and the "FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent". I looked on youtube but the search results don't come up with the exact name of the item I pit in.

I need to know do I drip my ejuice down the mouthpiece / drip tip, how much juice should I use? How many puffs do I get before adding more juice?

With the UD IGO-F which is the tank?

I couldn't get any of these apart to look inside the only thing I can remove is the drip tips but I couldn't even get that part off of the ID IGO-F?

I know how to make wicks and coils and check the ohms using a multimeter (been rebuilding the Kanger EVOD clearomizer coils for a while now but these 3 items (Dripper/Tank) that I got from GotVapes.com are my first (I'm a virgin with these things but I heard they are great for best flavor)...

Also with the air hole right above the wick on some of these wouldn't the juice leak out of the air hole on the Firefly and Bully?

I really appreciate any advice or instructions or youtube video links for these exact items.

This is what I bought from gotvapes.com

"Products
    1 ea. Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless
    1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - RED
    1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - GRAY
    1 ea. FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent"

Thanks guys!

Oh yea, is it important that I put the same size wick in these as what came in them? I bought some Ekowool wicks I want to ise once I learn how to master these and I also got some cool drip tips from cherryvape.com (ming halloween tips and a few other cool mings)
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zandersig View Post
    Hi guys, I need some help with this item (mini bully) along with the "Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless" and the "FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent". I looked on youtube but the search results don't come up with the exact name of the item I pit in.

I need to know do I drip my ejuice down the mouthpiece / drip tip, how much juice should I use? How many puffs do I get before adding more juice?

With the UD IGO-F which is the tank?

I couldn't get any of these apart to look inside the only thing I can remove is the drip tips but I couldn't even get that part off of the ID IGO-F?

I know how to make wicks and coils and check the ohms using a multimeter (been rebuilding the Kanger EVOD clearomizer coils for a while now but these 3 items (Dripper/Tank) that I got from GotVapes.com are my first (I'm a virgin with these things but I heard they are great for best flavor)...

Also with the air hole right above the wick on some of these wouldn't the juice leak out of the air hole on the Firefly and Bully?

I really appreciate any advice or instructions or youtube video links for these exact items.

This is what I bought from gotvapes.com

"Products
    1 ea. Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless
    1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - RED
    1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - GRAY
    1 ea. FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent"

Thanks guys!

Oh yea, is it important that I put the same size wick in these as what came in them? I bought some Ekowool wicks I want to ise once I learn how to master these and I also got some cool drip tips from cherryvape.com (ming halloween tips and a few other cool mings)
    for the bully, the easiest way is to remove the drip tip then add juice unless oyu have a drip tip that has a wide mouth, either way is fine but you get more precision removing it, i would add 5 to 6 drop to start. im getting my igo-f from my basement then ill come up and answer that for you.
    the juice should not leak out the airhole at all especially with 5 to 7 drop at a time. you would need to truly flood for that to happen.
    on the igo-f the tank is the small lower portion but let me get mine so i can visually do this for you
    Adrena, yiddleboge6 and zandersig like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast