Available Now! UD AGT Titanium RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer with THICK Pyrex Glass Tank - Great Youde Quality
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Available Now! UD AGT Titanium RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer with THICK Pyrex Glass Tank - Great Youde Quality

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Available Now! UD AGT Titanium RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer with THICK Pyrex Glass Tank - Great Youde Quality

UD AGT Titanium RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer with Pyrex Tank

Made by Youde Technology the maker of the AGR, AGI, IGO-L tanks and rebuildables among others, the AGT is constructed of Titanium which is lighter and stronger that stainless steel. It is all Titanium except for the screws and some of the internal parts.

This does not come pre-coil and meshed but it does come with a small parts packet that has spare screws, o-rings and a piece of mesh. The AGT provides a thick Pyrex glass 1.5ml tank.

• Dimensions: 45.5mm (1.8 inches) High without drip tip; 17.5mm (.7 inches) Wide at the base
    • Thick Pyrex 1.5ml Tank
    • Titanium base and cap, stainless internals.
    • Does NOT come with a drip tip but will take most 510 drip tips.
    • Sealed 510 connector.
    • Upper atomizer cover that is pressure fitted over o-rings. This means you can 'twist' this cover to align your air hole.
    • Hole for your mesh wick. One screw coverign a fill port. The other for your negative attachment. The other end of the coil wraps over the larger knurled stem screw over which you screw down the upper small stem screw.
    • Spare packet of o-rings, screws, and one mesh sheet. Wick is not used in this unit as it is a mesh, Genesis style RBA. We have preburned and ready to use stainless mesh available. If it is out of stock we have much more always on order and coming in.

VapingTurtle and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

Thank you Danno!! Very nice....I'm looking forward to the responses to this one...
    dannoman and oldbikeguy like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Gotta luv titanium, its precious

Looks like a winner.
    dannoman and yiddleboge6 like this.

Three things happen when you get old.
    You start to lose your memory, I can't remember the other two!

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

so so nice, titanium
    yiddleboge6 and oldbikeguy like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Titanium is very cool...

Unfortunately, I'm only having pessimistic thoughts for some reason, one in particular.... I'm thinking about the number of folks that like to drill out the vent hole larger on certain RBA's... I wonder how many drill bits are going to be broken in the attempt... lol

Sometimes being a tech that only see's stuff that is broken does have it's down side...
    tnt56 and oldbikeguy like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

rdsok, Cobalt drill bit may work...if not...carbide for sure. This from a machinist that has seen his share of broken stuff too. You may even get lucky with a high speed bit if you use coolant and just plunge through.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WallyO View Post
    rdsok, Cobalt drill bit may work...if not...carbide for sure. This from a machinist that has seen his share of broken stuff too. You may even get lucky with a high speed bit if you use coolant and just plunge through.
    Thanks WallyO....

I was actually just funnun' around mostly... it crossed my mind and thought I'd throw it out there. I figured Bad and Danno didn't already have enough junk to worry about

titanium and pyrex from china, who woulda ever thought this day would come just 1 year ago

Hi guys what's the most successful build for the ud agt? Mine doesn't seem to wick well I used 400 ss mesh and 32 kanthal... It dries /lights on the coil area quick so if I hit it long the taste is burnt

Quote Originally Posted by Jonodiel View Post
    Hi guys what's the most successful build for the ud agt? Mine doesn't seem to wick well I used 400 ss mesh and 32 kanthal... It dries /lights on the coil area quick so if I hit it long the taste is burnt
    have you checked your leads and have you looked at your loops to make sure the coils are touching the wick , if they glow then press it down so its not loose which will cause hot spots. also with your mesh, how tight is it, check to see if juice is flowing freely through it
    oldbikeguy likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast