Kamry k300 sylo (juggernaut clone) is coming soon , this baby is hot!! - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Kamry k300 sylo (juggernaut clone) is coming soon , this baby is hot!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hope this will come with the bcc top and a Genny top. Gv should have a raven top made for this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Full Member Verified Member EFBEEDUB's Avatar

Im happy as long as I get genny top. Maybe im simple but I want a juggy but there not easily obtqinable and im not paying a resale price if I can get it retail then im happy if not the clone can definitely dampen the blow

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by keelalagirl55 View Post
    Frankly, I've yet to see a clone live up to expectations of the original product....
    Very few original products live up to the expectations of the original product.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The EH Pro EA clone is as good as the original. I think the new Chi You clone is going to be pretty good. I am still waiting on mine. It should be here in a week or two. I don't have an original Chi to compare it to though.

•iHybrid Pure •RH Hybrid Elite •SS & Brass Chi You clones •EA clone •iChybrid •eVic •SVD •3X RSST •Trident clone

Blog Entries

I have to say I'm excited about this. I won't even officially be a mod n00b until the the mailman brings my magneto/RSST what I know is that I'll be a genny beginner when I get the RSST and I'll want an inexpensive, reliable as a rock mod. A bcc hybrid covers that nicely. I can make 1 ohm or .8 pro tank coils for it and it should be simple, easy to maintain, and as reliable as a k100 with a pro tank.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Default Kamry k300 sylo (juggernaut clone) is coming soon , this baby is hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lhartman89 View Post
    The EH Pro EA clone is as good as the original. I think the new Chi You clone is going to be pretty good. I am still waiting on mine. It should be here in a week or two. I don't have an original Chi to compare it to though.
    I've heard issues with both top and bottom rings on the clone. The materials used are made of aluminum . I've also heard owners of the clone have had both top and bottom rings falling off. Hopefully this will not be the case with yours. I was considering purchasing one but after hearing the complaints I decided to order the real one instead.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rvh414 View Post
    I've heard issues with both top and bottom rings on the clone. The materials used are made of aluminum . I've also heard owners of the clone have had both top and bottom rings falling off. Hopefully this will not be the case with yours. I was considering purchasing one but after hearing the complaints I decided to order the real one instead.
    I have the Chi You clone and it is all SS and is really nice. I tried sanding the inside of the tube just to make sure and it's still SS. The threading is really nice too. It's got brass contacts. It is probably one of the nicest clones I have ever owned. It has all the engravings just like the real deal and is a EXACT copy as far as parts.

Or were you talking about the EA clone? I just talked to a buddy who has one and it is all SS with gold plated brass contacts.

Last edited by Lhartman89; 08-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.

•iHybrid Pure •RH Hybrid Elite •SS & Brass Chi You clones •EA clone •iChybrid •eVic •SVD •3X RSST •Trident clone

guiys they are now available for order but im waiting for 2 tihngs, making sure the rba is also available and that they perform so waiting on 2 reviews form europe, dont wanna bring them on board only to dissapoint you all

Chi you clone vs chi you

[EDIT - Inappropriate video]
    Last edited by retired1; 08-26-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Inappropriate video

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

While all of the chatter about the Chi You and it's clones is interesting... I should point out that this thread is about the Kamry K300 Sylo which is a Juggernaut clone and has little in relation to the Chi You's other than it is a mechanical PV with the main difference being that it is a hybrid type
    Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow are all illusions... in reality there is only now.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast