VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I haven't had any problems with the tips coming off but maybe the cones (when they come in) will add support to them in a purse or pocket. Right now I put my setups in a case for protection when I carry them.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Peace... Love and Happiness!!

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnW View Post
    I haven't had any problems with the tips coming off but maybe the cones (when they come in) will add support to them in a purse or pocket. Right now I put my setups in a case for protection when I carry them.
    Not sure if you like to do DIY Projects.

But if you do, you can File the Top of a Regular Cone to make the Top Diameter Larger to except a CE2 Style Clearo.

Or you can place a piece of Sand Paper on a Flat Surface and drag the Top of the Cone over it like the way you use and Eraser on a Pencil.
    JoAnnW likes this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    Right now, I've decided I have a love-hate relationship with the new fluxomizers, I love the vapor production and flavor I'm getting from these. The small capacity also makes them perfect for testing new juices. I'm hating how the tips are not more tight. They come off in purse and pockets. If they had screw in tips they'd be better!
    Sometimes soaking the Seal of the Drip Tip overnight in either PG, VG or an e-Liquid will make the Seal Swell slightly. Making a Tigher Fit.

It will tend to do this on it's own over time. So save you Clearo Tips.

we rae listening to all of oyu, and will make any changes needed to make them 100% perfect, we are on the job and surprises are on the way

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    Not sure if you like to do DIY Projects.

But if you do, you can File the Top of a Regular Cone to make the Top Diameter Larger to except a CE2 Style Clearo.

Or you can place a piece of Sand Paper on a Flat Surface and drag the Top of the Cone over it like the way you use and Eraser on a Pencil.
    Thanks for this tip and will give it a try. Luckily, I have some sand paper. I don't know if you've watched the video in the first post, but the new specially made cones have windows/slots in them to easily see the juice level. I'm hoping for something very similar to that especially for the Haka.

Peace... Love and Happiness!!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnW View Post
    Thanks for this tip and will give it a try. Luckily, I have some sand paper. I don't know if you've watched the video in the first post, but the new specially made cones have windows/slots in them to easily see the juice level. I'm hoping for something very similar to that especially for the Haka.
    When I first started using CE2's, I had the Idea to put a Slot into an eGo Cone to see the e-Liquid Level.

But one of the First things I learned about a CE2 is that it Needs to be "Tilted" when you take a Hit. And Every time I would tilt, I would see the e-Liquid that was left in the Clearo as it Pooled around the White Ceramic Cup. So a Slot in the Cone wasn't all that Necessary.

The Cover in the Vid does Look Cool though.
    JoAnnW likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any word yet on the cones?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Batteries: Provari Mini, MakerMods NES DNA30, Innokin Cool Fire II, VaporShark rDNA, Cloupor T5 Atomizers: Veritas, Kayfun Mini (dripper), Smok RSB, Tobh, Magma

Quote Originally Posted by autobiogphnation View Post
    Any word yet on the cones?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    checking on that right now, i think they have arrived.
    zoiDman, yiddleboge6 and JoAnnW like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes they have- I will have them up very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    checking on that right now, i think they have arrived.

danno has it handled, as he said theyw ill be up soon, hope you all like them. an keep checking back because i got some surprises to show you all very soon
    yiddleboge6 and JoAnnW like this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast