Vision Xfir E-Flare VV Self Feeding 18650/18350 - All Stainless with Decorative Black/Stainless Tubes
Introducing the Vision X.Fir E-Flare 18350/18650 Self Feeding VV (Variable Voltage) MOD kit. The Unit comes with two 10ml juice tubes and is installed with a completely clear tube. This is not a squeezable tube but you simply invert the mod momentarily to 'juice' the replaceable coil heads. The E-Flare features a well and any excess juice drops back down into the side tube. The E-Flare is solidly built of 304 Pure Stainless Steel.
The Kit comes with one 1.8ohm Dual Coil Vivi Nova head installed and also includes one extra dual coil head. The unit holds a WHOPPING 10 ml of juice. WORD OF WARNING: Even though Vision states you can fill this to 10ml in all actuality if you fill it with 10ml of juice it will go all the way to the top of the fill tube and be a mess when you install the tube. We recommend to fill only 8-9ml within the tube. The kit comes with an extra decorative metal sleeved fill tube.
WHAT KIND OF REPLACEABLE HEADS CAN I USE?
There are no special E-Flare heads to use in this unit and even though the E-Flare comes with dual coil Nova heads we see no reason why you cannot use the single coil Nova heads on this unit. You can also use the CE4 or our Stardust coil heads but you must remove the steel pip atop your CE4 coil head!
WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES DOES THIS UNIT USE?
You can use IMR 18650 flat or button top batteries but the E-Flare also comes with a 18350 adapter that screws into the bottom of the vented battery tube. Once installed you can then use IMR 18350 flat or button top batteries. Why would you want to use an 18350? Well, what if your 18650s are on charge and you just NEED to vape and have some 18350's handy? : ) This mod affords that convenience. Thsi kit does not come with any batteries. Go to our battery section under Atomizers & Accessories and order your batteries there. For your convenience we have also included a drop-down box below to add batteries to your order.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE VOLTAGES?
Nice! A bottom feeding mod that you can change the voltage of your vape! No LCD screens and menus to operate. With the E-Flare you simply turn the knob at the top (which also doubles as your firing button) lining up the red vertical mark (see pictures to the left) to the desired voltage on the dial. You will of course want to periodically check that, while you are vaping, you do not inadvertently change your voltage as the dialing action is not ratcheted but is more free flowing. This means you can do infinite variations of voltage between 3.3 and 4.8 volts.
What You Receive with your Vision X.Fir E-Flae VV Bottom/Self Feeding Mod Kit:
- One 304 Stainless X.Fir E-Flare VV MOD body.
- One 10ml Plastic eJuice Tank/Tube
- One Stainless Metal Decorative eJuice Tank/Tube.
- 18350 screw-on battery connector/adapter.
- Two Dual Coil Nova Heads (1.8ohm - on eof which is already installed)
- Black plastic fluted mouthpiece. You can also use your own 510 drip tip
- Full Color Manual & sturdy presentation packaging. Very easy to open, it slips in and out.
Specifications, Dimensions & Safety Features:
- Body Material: 304 Stainless.
- Dimensions: 175mm by 45 mm.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-4.8V.
- Battery: 18350 and 18650 IMR batteries can be used.
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 4.8 volts.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit.
- Battery safety protection.
- Capacity of 10ml. But this is measured all the way to the top of the tube. We do not recommend you fill to the gills!
- To remove tube you kind of just 'wiggle' it off.
Notes From Vision in Broken English:
- You may comes across leaking issues when you are trying to Pull the liquid tube out in an wrong way.
- Every time when you are trying to Pull out the liquid Tube, make sure the left liquid in the atomizer container is dry.
- You may come across burning taste when you are keep using E-flare more than 80 Puffs.
We are not trying to denigrate their English efforts but we wanted to print the above immediate notes directly as they state. Thank goodness they speak English 'cus Mandarin takes years of study and even then you probably will order a glass of motor oil and a charred shoe sole at the local restaurant!