World Premiere Exclusive - GotVapes FLüXomizer™ Anniversary 2014 Edition - Its BACK! 2 ohm Choices in MANY Colors! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: World Premiere Exclusive - GotVapes FLüXomizer™ Anniversary 2014 Edition - Its BACK! 2 ohm Choices in MANY Colors!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran keelalagirl55's Avatar

Can't wait to see the new rendition. These in their current form still rock it!
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    i am on it, better tubes, better mouth peace stability and i have a few more tweaks we are adding such as longer thicker flavor wick and much more to make these as perfect as can possibly be and the system we are setting up will ensure every line making them does each one the same then double checked before being boxed, all being worked on, cones should be arriving shortly for them as well.
    That's what I love about Got Vapes. Always listening to their customers and living the saying "good enough ....isn't".
    keelalagirl55 and yiddleboge6 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I finally tried the new fluxo's and I gotta say I'm super impressed with their performance!
    The vapor is massive and the flavor is very full and so far no quirks....just fill and puff away.
    So far the only thing on my wish list for these is to have more capacity, but with as easy as these are to top off that's not a big problem.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by br5495 View Post
    I received two packs of these cartomizers today and began testing them. I predict that they will please a good number of GotVapes users, but sorry to say that I am a bit disappointed.

I always vape with the battery pointed in a downward position, so the short wicks of these cartomizers will not empty the reservoir. I firmly believe that a well designed cartomizer should wick all of the juice from any position without having to roll it around or tilting it. Some of the earlier FLüXomizers could do this, so I don't believe the 2014 Edition is a step forward from that point of view.

Here's hoping that the 2014 Edition will be more favorable for the majority of you during the New Year.
    Hey, how about posting a review in the Burning thread?

So good to see you!
    zoiDman likes this.

Old Man ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Hey, how about posting a review in the Burning thread?

So good to see you!
    Here it is:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post12273693

It's good to see you too, Tweetie Pie.
    Katya and zoiDman like this.
    Smoked Cigarettes for 57 years - Will Vape until death

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It is Good to see you Br.

Hope you're Doing Well.

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I love the new Fluxomizers. I mean, I really love them, and have bought several packs so far.

Today though I encountered a problem... Went to refill and the base of the mouthpiece was a sticky gluey mess. Looked melted or dissolved. So I tossed that carto. Opened a new one, filled, vaped with it for a bit, and then popped the mouthpiece off and it was just starting to get tacky.

My supposition is that the mouthpiece plastic reacts badly to heat plus a few, certain flavorings. Here's why: I've successfully used the 2014 Fluxomizers for a couple months, with a variety of juices. I tried a different juice today - Pink Spot Vapors Cola. Hadn't encountered this problem until I started using that juice, even with other Pink Spot flavors.

I've got a cheapo delrin drip tip on the end of the Fluxo now... it doesn't fit too well, but functions, so I'll see if it gets tacky/melty and let y'all know...

Update: The cheapo Delrin tip isn't dissolving or melting.
    Last edited by Aloysius; 03-19-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloysius View Post
    Hey guys, I love the new Fluxomizers. I mean, I really love them, and have bought several packs so far.

Today though I encountered a problem... Went to refill and the base of the mouthpiece was a sticky gluey mess. Looked melted or dissolved. So I tossed that carto. Opened a new one, filled, vaped with it for a bit, and then popped the mouthpiece off and it was just starting to get tacky.

My supposition is that the mouthpiece plastic reacts badly to heat plus a few, certain flavorings. Here's why: I've successfully used the 2014 Fluxomizers for a couple months, with a variety of juices. I tried a different juice today - Pink Spot Vapors Cola. Hadn't encountered this problem until I started using that juice, even with other Pink Spot flavors.

I've got a cheapo delrin drip tip on the end of the Fluxo now... it doesn't fit too well, but functions, so I'll see if it gets tacky/melty and let y'all know...

Update: The cheapo Delrin tip isn't dissolving or melting.
    we are updating the plastic so no worries. i will announce the 4 main points we fixed and ill try tog et some samples out to you guys to test once i can
    MsBree, Jingles, mattiem and 1 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    we are updating the plastic so no worries. i will announce the 4 main points we fixed and ill try tog et some samples out to you guys to test once i can
    Hey guys...any idea when these updated ones will be available? Thank YOU!!!

~ My Boxers are Second-Hand Smoke Free Since Nov 22, 2010 1:00pm ~

Quote Originally Posted by MsBree View Post
    Hey guys...any idea when these updated ones will be available? Thank YOU!!!
    just pm'ed ya ms bree
    MsBree likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast