Post By cainam
Post By woody55
NEW Kanger Mini UNITANK Top-Fill Bottom Coil 1.8 ml eGo - BLOCKBUSTER PRICE AT $9.95 FIRST WEEK ONLY!
Kanger Mini UNITANK Top-Fill Bottom Coil 1.8 ml eGo - CLEAR
$14.95 $9.95 Through Monday January 20th ONLY - GET ANOTHER .50 off WITH YOUR NEWSLETTER VIP!
Save: 33% off
The Kanger Mini Unitank is a bottom coil tank which utilizes the same single-coil heads as the Pro Tank series. One of the most useful features of this bottom coil tank is you no longer have to detach and invert your tank to refill. THIS IS A TOP FILL TANK! Kanger utilizes dual chambers and a spring loaded enclosure to ensure proper pressure is maintained within the tank when filling from the top to avoid leaching through the bottom coils when filling. TIP:This is spring loaded so when you fill, the juice is kept in the top chamber area. When you reinstall the top Tip/Connector it pushes down on the springs opening the bottom chamber which leads to the coil. Try to wait for refills when the unit is almost empty as this pressurization can cause the juice to to forced through the coil base and cause leaking. If leaking does occur simply blow through the top into a napkin.
The tank is constructed of strong poly carbonate material but we still advise caution when using more acidic juices. We cannot guarantee all juices will be trouble free. So be careful with juices that traditionally crack or spider a PC tank such as cinnamon and some fruit-based vapes.
- Utilizes same coil heads as Pro Tank and EVOD
- 1.8ml capacity
- First Kanger tank product that utilizes top-fill, glue-free and full disassmbleable!
- Use your own 510 drip tip if you desire.
- When changing heads unscrew the head first then grip the base of the head and with your thumbnail pull the spring off gently at the base of the spring.Then slide airstem of coil head back up into spring before you screw back on your UNITANK.
- eGo Threaded Connection will require an adapter if used on a 510 Mod that does not have the eGo threads
- Comes with three heads, 2.5ohm installed and two additional 2.5ohm heads
- Sturdy box cube packaging with excellent color manual.
- Tip when changing heads or removing tank and re-installing: Make sure you re-tighten the head down as the action of unscrewing the tank can loosen this and cause non-contact and/or leakage!
- Be careful not to stretch spring when removing, we presently do not have extra springs for this unit.
- Dimensions: 2-7/8"L x 9/16"D (with drip tip)
This is a top filling tank. To fill do not simply take the tip off because all you will see is the center air stem (do NOT fill down this center stem!). What you want to do is UNSCREW the top knurled cap WITH the tip attached, then, fill down the sides.
Kanger UNITANK & Mini Unitank : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
Can this tank use the replacement tanks that the protank mini 2 uses?
No, these are specialized tanks using dual chambers to make it top filling.