Here NOW & UNVEILING, Our Blockbuster NEW GotVapes FLX™ Nectar - Sixth Sense e-Juice 36ml - Now Available! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Here NOW & UNVEILING, Our Blockbuster NEW GotVapes FLX™ Nectar - Sixth Sense e-Juice 36ml - Now Available!

I got my bottle of Sixth Sense today. Very fast service and shockingly fast shipping from Texas to Oregon.

I couldn't wait for steeping so I immediately loaded up a Protank 2 with a freshly wound micro coil and cotton wicking.

The challenge: my wife and I are picky and neither of us has ever tried a fruit or citrus flavor we've liked. Is Sixth Sense up to the challenge?

First impressions:

Smelling the bottle I would describe the smell as "tropical" and strong. The vape itself is much more subtle and the flavors are blended very well resulting in a sweet/citrusy/fruity flavor that seems to hit several areas of the tongue. My wife's first observation was it reminded her of the tropical smell of the Mirage in Vegas (where we recently honeymooned). She immediately asked me to load up a T3S for her vv v3. A good sign.

At 8 watts I get a fruit/melon flavor that is familiar but I haven't been able to put my finger on. At 9.5 watts a banana flavor starts to appear on exhale. Her kanthal wicked T3S has a stronger flavor than my cotton wicked Protank 2. Both are delicious.

Unlike my experience with other fruit type flavors, this one is clearly suitable as an all day vape. It's a winner.

I can't wait to see how things develop with some steep time. In the meantime, we're both chain vaping our first tanks and loving it. Great job!

The pineapple is starting to come out. Think spoonful of fruit cocktail with pineapple, banana, honeydew, orange, and berries in a light cream sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinch View Post
    The pineapple is starting to come out. Think spoonful of fruit cocktail with pineapple, banana, honeydew, orange, and berries in a light cream sauce.
    isnt the way the different flavors play with each other amazing, how at any given time it can change up, its delish
    Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    isnt the way the different flavors play with each other amazing, how at any given time it can change up, its delish
    It's very cool. After the pineapple flavor for awhile it changed to coconut. I'm not a huge coconut fan but just having it constantly change flavors is fascinating.
    woody55, Harplayr and yiddleboge6 like this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol...that's an excellent way to put it...maybe we can add your description to th ejuice page...

woody55 and yiddleboge6 like this.

Blog Entries

You are rewicking your ProTank heads with cotton? Do tell...

and thanks for the report...

I got my bottle of Sixth Sense today. Very fast service and shockingly fast shipping from Texas to Oregon.

I couldn't wait for steeping so I immediately loaded up a Protank 2 with a freshly wound micro coil and cotton wicking.

The challenge: my wife and I are picky and neither of us has ever tried a fruit or citrus flavor we've liked. Is Sixth Sense up to the challenge?

First impressions:

Smelling the bottle I would describe the smell as "tropical" and strong. The vape itself is much more subtle and the flavors are blended very well resulting in a sweet/citrusy/fruity flavor that seems to hit several areas of the tongue. My wife's first observation was it reminded her of the tropical smell of the Mirage in Vegas (where we recently honeymooned). She immediately asked me to load up a T3S for her vv v3. A good sign.

At 8 watts I get a fruit/melon flavor that is familiar but I haven't been able to put my finger on. At 9.5 watts a banana flavor starts to appear on exhale. Her kanthal wicked T3S has a stronger flavor than my cotton wicked Protank 2. Both are delicious.

Unlike my experience with other fruit type flavors, this one is clearly suitable as an all day vape. It's a winner.

I can't wait to see how things develop with some steep time. In the meantime, we're both chain vaping our first tanks and loving it. Great job!
    woody55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dannoman View Post
    You are rewicking your ProTank heads with cotton? Do tell...

and thanks for the report...
    Yeah I re-coil/re-wick all my bottom feeds. 7/8 wrap 30g micro coil gives me 1.8ohms. I then shred a strip of cotton off a sterile cotton ball and feed it through the mounted coil and cut the ends short. Lately I've also been laying another lightly rolled strip of cotton over the coil, put the chimney on, and cut the ends about half an inch long. I then pack those tails under the silicon grommet so it "rings" the gap between the base and the grommet. No leaking, no gurgling, plenty of wicking and heavy vapor.
    dannoman, woody55 and Harplayr like this.

After 6 days and some steep time it just keeps getting better. I've been alternating with some of my other favorites but this is the one I can't wait to get back to.

Just got my bottle today and threw it in my 0.7 ohm vortex build and wicked with cotton.

The notes I'm getting are out of this world.

Its just juicy enough on the inhale for an explosion of fruit with a subtle round exhale.

Another staple in the flux nectar equation.

Very impressed guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    badkolo, dannoman and yiddleboge6 like this.

Blog Entries

Thanks so much for the feedback guys....

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeroo View Post
    Just got my bottle today and threw it in my 0.7 ohm vortex build and wicked with cotton.

The notes I'm getting are out of this world.

Its just juicy enough on the inhale for an explosion of fruit with a subtle round exhale.

Another staple in the flux nectar equation.

Very impressed guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    badkolo and yiddleboge6 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast