Closed - Limit reached All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!! - Page 101
Page 101 of 1421 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 14208
Like Tree49848Likes

Thread: Closed - Limit reached All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    not the end of the earth but you can see it from here

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Just to clearify definity not first vapemail order but first order from gotvapes. I still stand by them though great company
    That was Max or Danno that helped you I guess both good guys,glad I don't have to pay your postage
    NGAHaze, Maxedout and yiddleboge6 like this.

ECF Veteran

Stick around I sure Ms Yiddle (another very fine GV person )will be along shortly to tell you how the game works have fun and welcome to the Gotvapes nut house
    NGAHaze and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

REMINDER!!!!

(Game started 1/27 @ 7:53 PM EST)

As of Tuesday 1/28 @ 9:13 PM EST
    Mystical Mischief Do Over!! -- Round #6
    Pick 4 number(s) from 1 - 400

1....JUST one set of pickins per round

Check the board for available numbers:
    Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
    Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize:
    Decorative eGo (winner's choice) with charger, Mini Unitank or Davide King (winner's choice), and bottle of juice

OR

Oh....almost forgot....PRIZE # 2

Evod with 2 heads AND 4 bottles of Flux (From the new lineup of flavors )

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.

If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

A helper will announce a new round of picks at random times, so check back often and keep track of what round you've already made picks in.

Rounds may last anywhere from 16 seconds to 36 hours based solely on our whim. There are no rules. Life is unfair. Good luck!

We call it a "reset" when we go into a new round. You still keep all of your previous picks. If you miss a round you do not get to back and make up picks. You can make 1 set of picks for the current round ONLY

The game ends when the sheet is filled. We then announce the winning pick.

Play to win! There will be no PIFing of number picks. The winner of any contest can PIF the prize if they choose to do so Here.

ALL Birthday Poopies will get additional picks on their ECF listed Birthday (1 birthday per year please )

Theses aren't rules. They are guidance. And they may change at any time. Without prior notice. Maybe even without ensuing notice.

Heheheh

oldbikeguy likes this.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Just to clearify definity not first vapemail order but first order from gotvapes. I still stand by them though great company
    Im happy to see you found out the cause, I hope you enjoy your products and keep of those nasty cigs, welcome to the family here at gotvapes and our wonderful helpers will assit you getting you going in the game
    NGAHaze, mattiem, Maxedout and 2 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Hi Bad hows it going?
    NGAHaze and yiddleboge6 like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

We don't usually post the whole announcement in a reminder, but.....since you're new to our game.......Welcome...

if after reading....you still need help...ask away

essentially, click on the link to the board....for the present round.....pick four white, uncolored numbers and post the round number and your picks here in this contest thread.
    NGAHaze, Maxedout and oldbikeguy like this.

Full Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldbikeguy View Post
    That was Max or Danno that helped you I guess both good guys,glad I don't have to pay your postage

Lol. Im new to this forum but thanx max or danno whoever you are. Keep up the great work supportin us vapers.

Thanx im excited to be here seems like a lot of great people

Quote Originally Posted by yiddleboge6 View Post
    We don't usually post the whole announcement in a reminder, but.....since you're new to our game.......Welcome...

if after reading....you still need help...ask away

essentially, click on the link to the board....for the present round.....pick four white, uncolored numbers and post the round number and your picks here in this contest thread.
    Ok seems simple thnx
    yiddleboge6 and oldbikeguy like this.

Ok hope i do this right.....

Rnd6
    yiddleboge6 likes this.