Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: DEAL of the YEAR! Anyvape Davide KING Top Fill BDC Glassomizer Version One - Its Available Now and Comes with 2 Aspire Heads

Full Member Verified Member

Yeah, not having a very easy time with this at all. Tried to get the center post back together a few times and destroyed two of the small o rings in the process. It is back together now but the center post will NOT turn the little part at the bottom to close off the holes. I suspect ring number three is shot, and now I can't get the thing apart again, time to bust out the pliers, grrrrr. Haven't even gotten to the juice part yet

Starting to think this will be the king of the bottom of my drawer.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

Turn the shaft clockwise first.
    I suggest shipping in the Open, not locked position. That way eager vapers can fill and go. As it is, 1. Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece
    2. Turn the piece that sticks out where the mouthpiece goes clockwise until you see the holes open in the bottom. This is very important, it allows the liquid to flow to the coil.
    3. Vape. Give it about 5-10 hits before the real nice hits come in.
    There is a small marking on the side of the tank that says "-_ lock " five stars for $10
    Date Added: 02/07/2014 by Thomas Kelly

Thanks so much Danno, a tremendous savings on this item. Regarding the center post not turning, mine won't turn either, even after completely disassembling it twice. Obviously when top filling it I'm getting juice gurgling for the first 5-6 vapes and a little in my battery. The easiest fix for me has just been to invert and fill...
    woody55 likes this.

I really appreciate the price. I also believe this is a quality product. However, I cannot get this to work. A youtube video would be very, very helpful. Thank you.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mscolwhite View Post
    I really appreciate the price. I also believe this is a quality product. However, I cannot get this to work. A youtube video would be very, very helpful. Thank you.
    ill get on it as soon as i can.
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Kookie Munstah's Avatar

I love love love mine! No problems - No Leaks! Just ordered more cause I like tank-killer juice!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Really good tank and GREAT deal, eh, Munstah?
    TURTLES ARE SLOW, BUT SURE.

Super Member Verified Member

Well after the initial problems with the leaking due to missing O rings and getting that sorted out last night it has worked like a champ and I have a second one now. As for the top filling I've not bothered with it as it is just as easy for me to do it from the bottom since I have to use a syringe any how. I see you have replace glass for it and would like to see a package of more O rings also.

Now I have one other question on the BCC coils and a replace bottom to use both as those not on sale can do. In other words will they be convertible upgradeable to use the BDC and BCC coils as was first intended. Thanks for the help again with the O rings and where they go.

Yeah I just went for the invert and fill option too. Once I removed the frustration of trying to get those little holes to turn I'm a happy vaper. BTW I LOVE the sixth sense juice!
    badkolo, dannoman, woody55 and 2 others like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I bought two of these and had the time of hell with it until I found this thread......the hole would not move when turning the locking post until I untightened the aspire adapter a little, and low and behold the locking post when pushed down started to turn!!!!!!! Vape Heaven...before this I would just unscrew the bottom and fill the tank now this is much easier!
    yiddleboge6 and TexasVet like this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast