Newest Version KayFun Lite PLUS RBA TANK Here Now at GotVapes - Stainless, Easy Build - Video Within - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Newest Version KayFun Lite PLUS RBA TANK Here Now at GotVapes - Stainless, Easy Build - Video Within

Senior Member Verified Member Gators's Avatar

How does the build quality compare to an actual SvoeMesto KFL+?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran woody55's Avatar
    Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gators View Post
    How does the build quality compare to an actual SvoeMesto KFL+?
    From people that I have checked with you can't tell the difference except for logos.
    badkolo and yiddleboge6 like this.

Super Member Verified Member

I picked up one of these from gotvapes last week and started comparing it to other Kayfuns and clones to see which it matched the closest. I came up with the Tobeco so I ordered a clear section from ******* as well as a parts bag etc and all worked perfectly with it. I loaded it up and started vaping with it on both my Vamo 5 and Lambo 6 with excellent results from both with it. I then changed juices and decided to put in a new coil and cotton wick and it worked even better for me. I've been using it non stop now for about 5 days with several juices, changing the wick only between juices. I've been very pleased with it at this point with the air flow opened a bit. I've been using it with both APV set to between 7 and 8 watts. I also put a wider opening drip tip on it and also fit great as all my drip tips did. All in all I think it was a great buy and will possibly get another down the road a bit. That answered all my previous questions about it and its compatibility with the original Kayfun Lite Plus.
    Last edited by yiddleboge6; 02-11-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Please don't post links to another vendor within a vendors forum
    badkolo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joecil View Post
    I picked up one of these from gotvapes last week and started comparing it to other Kayfuns and clones to see which it matched the closest. I came up with the Tobeco so I ordered a clear section from ******* as well as a parts bag etc and all worked perfectly with it. I loaded it up and started vaping with it on both my Vamo 5 and Lambo 6 with excellent results from both with it. I then changed juices and decided to put in a new coil and cotton wick and it worked even better for me. I've been using it non stop now for about 5 days with several juices, changing the wick only between juices. I've been very pleased with it at this point with the air flow opened a bit. I've been using it with both APV set to between 7 and 8 watts. I also put a wider opening drip tip on it and also fit great as all my drip tips did. All in all I think it was a great buy and will possibly get another down the road a bit. That answered all my previous questions about it and its compatibility with the original Kayfun Lite Plus.
    im happy you got it working lovely, we work hard to ensure we get you the latest revisions of these units instead of jumping the gun and dropping inferior product, a satisfied customer is what we strive for, thank you for shopping at gotvapes and welcome to the family

Quote Originally Posted by badkolo View Post
    im happy you got it working lovely, we work hard to ensure we get you the latest revisions of these units instead of jumping the gun and dropping inferior product, a satisfied customer is what we strive for, thank you for shopping at gotvapes and welcome to the family
    I know you do even though I did buy a second David King as my first leaked like a sieve. I found a small O ring was split on one side so I never got to test it out. I bought another that I won't take apart and clean before I fill it with water first. I contacted your CS via email and they told me that the small O ring and a parts list and location will be available soon hopefully. I still for 9.95 wanted to give it a fair shot as it is a natural for smaller amounts when away from home and not using my Nautilus or Kayfun. I've been happy with the Aspire line except for the plastic tanks which do react to lime and cinnamon flavored e-juices so glass is my only other option for my favorites.
    badkolo likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran woody55's Avatar
    Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joecil View Post
    I know you do even though I did buy a second David King as my first leaked like a sieve. I found a small O ring was split on one side so I never got to test it out. I bought another that I won't take apart and clean before I fill it with water first. I contacted your CS via email and they told me that the small O ring and a parts list and location will be available soon hopefully. I still for 9.95 wanted to give it a fair shot as it is a natural for smaller amounts when away from home and not using my Nautilus or Kayfun. I've been happy with the Aspire line except for the plastic tanks which do react to lime and cinnamon flavored e-juices so glass is my only other option for my favorites.
    Just to let you know I emailed you the pic breakdown of it.
    badkolo and yiddleboge6 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by woody55 View Post
    Just to let you know I emailed you the pic breakdown of it.
    Thanks for that I got it working without the leak. I found one of the small O rings inside the larger ones in the bag. I was also missing the O ring below the drip tip. No idea why that one wasn't there when I got but it wasn't. I also only had one of the small ones and one of those under the mouth piece. I did get 3 of the large ones though. At any rate once I saw the pictures and compared it to mine I got it working. I will now have two of them which might be great too. Thanks again for the pictures it helped let me see the O ring layout.
    badkolo, woody55 and yiddleboge6 like this.

ECF Veteran

I received mine last week and I finally got around to building it.
    First I wanted to mention that your parts pic, the chimney, the one with the o ring, also comes apart, screw fitting, that is important to know.
    After watching a few you tube videos on different setups, I decided to go with 28g kanthal 9 wraps single coil (1.5ohms) with organic cotton.
    I must say it was very simple but also very enjoyable. I say enjoyable because this is the first build I did that I did not have to do over because it did not turn out good. This one turned out perfect. It does have a whistling sound on the inhale, still working on curing that, something to do with the air hole. Does not affect the great flavor, TH and vapor. I'm vaping at 10w, 70/30 pg/vg. Really a nice unit.

Three things happen when you get old.
    You start to lose your memory, I can't remember the other two!

Do you still have them. I bought one somewhere else and not liking it. Gone through seven diff setups in two days and can't figure it out. But want another 1. Incase my first is defective or 2. I figure it out and than I'll have two. Until than I been doing "silly pics" with mine as this one. My fave since it's not on a variable vv or vw lolimage.jpg
    image.jpg
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy dan123 View Post
    Do you still have them. I bought one somewhere else and not liking it. Gone through seven diff setups in two days and can't figure it out. But want another 1. Incase my first is defective or 2. I figure it out and than I'll have two. Until than I been doing "silly pics" with mine as this one. My fave since it's not on a variable vv or vw lolimage.jpg
    image.jpg
    KayFun Lite PLUS RBA 4ml Tank with Adjustable Air Flow - STNLS [gv-KayFunLitePLUS-STNLS] - $34.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12