Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Newest Version KayFun Lite PLUS RBA TANK Here Now at GotVapes - Stainless, Easy Build - Video Within

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran dannoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Newest Version KayFun Lite PLUS RBA TANK Here Now at GotVapes - Stainless, Easy Build - Video Within

KayFun Lite PLUS RBA 4ml Tank with Adjustable Air Flow - STNLS
    $34.95

Introducing the KAYFUN LITE PLUS! What we have here is a quality build stainless clone that has improved on the original KayFun Lite with the addition NOW of an adjustable air flow divet that is adjusted with the included hex key. This is the PLUS feature of the KayFun Lite, the latest version.

This is an all stainless build and incorporates a removeable 510 drip tip. You no longer need a 510 adapter as you do on the KayFun. You can use most of your 510 drip tips to exchange out on th eone that ships with our KayFun Lite Plus.

Difference between KayFun Lite and KayFun 3.1:
    • The Lite has the same great performance but is about 5-8mm shorter in Height.
    • There is no additional poly carbonate tube
    • Filling valve is at bottom
    • Each takes approximately 4ml of eJuice
    • Comes pre-wicked and coiled
    • KayFun Lite provides you conveniences of a removable 510 drip tip so you can use your own without the use of a special adapter.

In addition to adjustable air flow the KayFun Lite also provides an adjust center pin using a flat head screw driver, you can adjust your center pin connection.

Overall this is a FUN, easy to rebuild, high performing RBA Tank. Some tips include tucking your wick into the chimney well that your juice will flow around, tucking loosely so as not to constrict and block juice in the channels. Also, prime your new coil wick assemblies. Juice feed is accomplished through upward pressurization as you take your draws with juice flowing along the side and upward channels of the unit.

The video below is an excellent review on the original KayFun Lite but provides Todd's concise impressions and comparisons in all of 15 minutes with a build section starting at around 5 minutes. Also beware that Todd mentions there is no adjustable air flow with the Lite but we are carrying the LITE PLUS version that DOES have adjustable air flow!

Last edited by dannoman; 02-01-2014 at 03:39 AM.

Blog Entries

FYI- previous versions of the LITE were advertised with NO air flow control. Our PLUS version includes a hex key with which you insert into the side divet and you can adjust the airflow in and out.
    yiddleboge6 and oldbikeguy like this.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

excellent product and the latest version, hope everyone likes it

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran woody55's Avatar
    Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    Blog Entries

One that I am definitely going to have to add to my collection. Looks to be easy coil-up and easy maintenance. Impressive!
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice. I'll pick one of these up when my vape funds are recharged in a week or so. Good call on the stainless tank vs plastic (I use a lot of tank crackers). Do you plan on offering a borosilicate/Pyrex section in the future?

Dreaming in R'lyeh ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ahh, to heck with it. Ordered. Beats a slow boat from China via ********. I got some Aquas and Tridents on the way there, but that is a story for another day...

You folks are a bang up outfit and I'm happy to give you my business. Keep it up.

--James
    Last edited by yiddleboge6; 02-01-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    dannoman, woody55 and oldbikeguy like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran woody55's Avatar
    Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    Blog Entries

Hey Fellow Gotvapiens, Woody here! I got my Kayfun this morning(tks Danno) Disassembled, cleaned it up a little and built my own coil for it with 30ga kanthal and silica wick. Locked it in at about 1.89ohms. Loaded that puppy up and the vape was on! I have to agree with Todd in his review, flavor and vapor is just magnificent! I love this thing, WOW! I have done and have a lot of rebuildables but this is one of the best!

Blog Entries

Thanks so much....

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
    Ahh, to heck with it. Ordered. Beats a slow boat from China via ********. I got some Aquas and Tridents on the way there, but that is a story for another day...

You folks are a bang up outfit and I'm happy to give you my business. Keep it up.

--James
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

Blog Entries

Good to hear Max!

Quote Originally Posted by woody55 View Post
    Hey Fellow Gotvapiens, Woody here! I got my Kayfun this morning(tks Danno) Disassembled, cleaned it up a little and built my own coil for it with 30ga kanthal and silica wick. Locked it in at about 1.89ohms. Loaded that puppy up and the vape was on! I have to agree with Todd in his review, flavor and vapor is just magnificent! I love this thing, WOW! I have done and have a lot of rebuildables but this is one of the best!
    woody55 and yiddleboge6 like this.

Super Member Verified Member

I got mine also and wonder will you be selling a clear tank for this one? I've order one from another place to tray and will see if it works. Also will you have more things available for it or is it completely treaded the same as the Kayfun Lite?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast