Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By badkolo

Thread: Is this tank legit?

Default Is this tank legit?

edited by nathkiira: outside links are prohibited in a vendor subforum..(link was to cloned raven nest)

I was looking on ebay because gotvapes website don't have any gold tanks anymore.
    Last edited by nathkiira; 02-09-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran nathkiira's Avatar

to answer your question .. no its not legit.. it may function but we can't say it would be up to the standards of a real ravens nest / raven carto .. and its not a design of ours .. they shouldn't be calling it a raven's nest at all

Quote Originally Posted by nathkiira View Post
    to answer your question .. no its not legit.. it may function but we can't say it would be up to the standards of a real ravens nest / raven carto .. and its not a design of ours .. they shouldn't be calling it a raven's nest at all
    Dang thanks. I'm assuming you work for the company? If so, are y'all gonna make any more gold nests?

Edit: Also I saw the sucker pucker ejuice and it looks good! But what is the PG/VG level?
    Last edited by tattedhypebeast; 02-09-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tattedhypebeast View Post
    Dang thanks. I'm assuming you work for the company? If so, are y'all gonna make any more gold nests?

Edit: Also I saw the sucker pucker ejuice and it looks good! But what is the PG/VG level?
    not the gold ones , only ss styled but we might have new nests coming in gold, i wont know though for another week, the ones your talking about are cloned nests and not form betterlife but they look decent enough. ill let you know in a few days as china is just getting back to work
    yiddleboge6 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tattedhypebeast View Post
    edit: Also i saw the sucker pucker ejuice and it looks good! But what is the pg/vg level?
    70pg / 30vg
    Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow are all illusions... in reality there is only now.

Thanks everyone and I will sure try that flavor. Can't wait to see the new ones!