Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!! - Page 915
Page 915 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 41581586590591191291391491591691791891992596510151415 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 15195
Like Tree61802Likes

Thread: Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

So tired need a weekend from my week end

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar
    AG51, Maxedout, priorities and 3 others like this.

Ascended To A Higher Plane ECF Veteran AG51's Avatar

Yiddles, you know if that coil can be replaced with a protank coil ? I like the idea of the color bases there but I don't wanna have to have different coils around to get all mixed up on me

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AG51 View Post
    Yiddles, you know if that coil can be replaced with a protank coil ? I like the idea of the color bases there but I don't wanna have to have different coils around to get all mixed up on me
    If it uses the same heads as the original Aro tank... they are just different enough to not work.
    AG51, Maxedout, oldbikeguy and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsok View Post
    If it uses the same heads as the original Aro tank... they are just different enough to not work.
    Okay, Thanks RedSock. You sabed me frum gettin all messed up I'll habe to pass. I hate habing all kinds of everything around to get mixed up now a days

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran yiddleboge6's Avatar

I asked that question , soon as I saw your post....haven't got answer....yet
    AG51, Maxedout, rdsok and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by yiddleboge6 View Post
    I've just got so many protank coils now I don't wanna start buying a different kind

ECF Veteran

Okay, Thanks RedSock. You sabed me frum gettin all messed up I'll habe to pass. I hate habing all kinds of everything around to get mixed up now a days
    Certainly understandable... I've got a batch of T3s, Evod, Protank and then some of these Aro heads... and it's easy to mix them up. I'm now just using the Mini-Protank or Evod ( since the head will work in either ) only

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yiddleboge6 View Post
    Certainly would be a good idea to verify... they could have changed since I got mine ( right after the Aro tanks came out )

Quote Originally Posted by rdsok View Post
    Certainly understandable... I've got a batch of T3s, Evod, Protank and then some of these Aro heads... and it's easy to mix them up. I'm now just using the Mini-Protank or Evod ( since the head will work in either ) only
    Same here, protanks and evods for the same coils. I never got an Aro so I have no idea bout dem