Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!! - Page 350
Page 350 of 1491 FirstFirst ... 2503003403463473483493503513523533543604004508501350 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 14908
Like Tree42041Likes

Thread: Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Vapoor View Post
    Soooooo.... What is everyone's favorite or go to setup, MOD + Topper?

I know there is no such thing as a perfect set up. I am just interested in what you have found works out best for you in regards to flavor, style, reliability, and so on.
    Well, I just bought an MVP and an Aero Tank to put on it so I am just now testing the water with that set-up. Up 'til now my favorite is a thirteen hundred mAh Vision Spinner with an Evod topper. Have never had a minutes trouble with this set-up. In fact, right now I have four of them set up with different flavors of juice in each one.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can't say it's a 'favorite' yet exactly since I really haven't gone into the bigger/badder mods yet (but am anxious now to do so). Up until now I've been a "this ego is just fine for me" type. Now that I am really wanting to get into rebuildables though, I am looking to move on. Right now I have ego twists with vivi nova tanks.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    This thin ROCKS hard!

Click on pic.
    Is the topper an i-go. If not please forgive my ignorance

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I love my ProtankII and I'm running my old standby Provari, but said Provari is getting a little long in the tooth, these days.

I attempted an SVD from FT, but the button is already almost non-functioning and I was actually looking around for something (based on recommendations) when I stumbled across this thread. And here I am, entranced by the sexy finish on that Vamo. lol

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mattiem View Post
    Well, I just bought an MVP and an Aero Tank to put on it so I am just now testing the water with that set-up. Up 'til now my favorite is a thirteen hundred mAh Vision Spinner with an Evod topper. Have never had a minutes trouble with this set-up. In fact, right now I have four of them set up with different flavors of juice in each one.
    The owner of a local B&M shop swears by the EVODS. She keeps about eight of them in rotation every day. Just out of curiosity, how often are you cleaning yours (after every tank, or 2 tanks, etc.) She says she cleans hers after every three or four tanks she runs through it. Even running clean juice I can't believe the coils are not gunking up.
    mattiem, oldbikeguy and WifeyCO like this.

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Is the topper an i-go. If not please forgive my ignorance
    No, but the I-go W compares verry well to it.

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TamiP View Post
    Can't say it's a 'favorite' yet exactly since I really haven't gone into the bigger/badder mods yet (but am anxious now to do so). Up until now I've been a "this ego is just fine for me" type. Now that I am really wanting to get into rebuildables though, I am looking to move on. Right now I have ego twists with vivi nova tanks.
    I started with an ego and mini vivi nova. I used it forever and eventually purchased a LavaTube of the classifieds here for a little bit of nothing. Variable Volts changed the game for me Actually I still use my old vivi nova tanks.
    mattiem, Maxedout, TamiP and 2 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tehnerdbox View Post
    I love my ProtankII and I'm running my old standby Provari, but said Provari is getting a little long in the tooth, these days.

I attempted an SVD from FT, but the button is already almost non-functioning and I was actually looking around for something (based on recommendations) when I stumbled across this thread. And here I am, entranced by the sexy finish on that Vamo. lol
    I also have an SVD but have not had any problems with the button yet. I just don't like the feel of the telescopic extension. When it turns in my hand it feels like it is scraping my skin off or something like that.
    oldbikeguy likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

The owner of a local B&M shop swears by the EVODS. She keeps about eight of them in rotation every day. Just out of curiosity, how often are you cleaning yours (after every tank, or 2 tanks, etc.) She says she cleans hers after every three or four tanks she runs through it. Even running clean juice I can't believe the coils are not gunking up.
    I vape mostly one flavor juices that I make myself. I can easily use a coil for a month. I don't ever clean between refills. After about a month I just replace the coil. I really need to start rebuilding the coils. I have the stuff to do it but just haven't attempted it yet.