Dont be rude to Sara - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont be rude to Sara

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    No he didn't want it. It was an attempt to make him happy , he was never going to get both. There were several emails between him and Sara before I replied.
    Oh whew! That's good to know. I hate seeing impatience and rudeness get rewarded (like sometimes in a restaurant). I thought we've already learned, since we all were once children, that crying and yelling does not get you want you want any quicker. I guess some people don't grow up.

EDIT: I love how this is a sticky! Feels very family-esque
    "Don't yell at mom!"
    Last edited by htdsnjup; 08-09-2011 at 07:24 PM.

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

AG will strike you down for being rude to Sara!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wow... so not cool. Can't imagine the douchebag that would treat anyone that way, especially Sara.

ETA:
    It's a shame Jay had to post this thread. I understand why but it's not easy to look at the title without geting a little bit angry at humans.
    Last edited by Scottitude; 08-09-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added coment
    Smoke-free since 08.18.2010 | Vapor Flask, Zen ZNA30, Hana v3, Erlkönigin, GLV-2 | I use line-breaks & punctuate

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by keyzygirl View Post
    Please tell Sara that we love her and appreciate everything she does.Tell her not to feel bad.You cant make everyone happy.(((Hugs!)))
    Please tell Sara that we truly appreciate Sara's friendly and trustable way doing her tasks. Add more hugs from overseas...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 on great customer service. jay was a super nice guy to talk to on the phone and helped me out with my problem very quickly. i am vey happy with my purchase from glv and it wont be my last.

thanks jay your awesome!!

Full Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Anyone who wants to yell at Sarah, and/or Jay, about wait times should come visit MY home business. I do free-lance 9 iron orthodontia in my garage. And yes! I do finance!

"
    What's that boy? Esposito's sense of humor fell down a well and can't get out?" - Castle

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have not had the pleasure yet of dealing with Sara or Jay but I do want to put in my two cents about customer service. I do not understand why some low class idiots feel it is their God given right to yell at, cuss at, or demean anyone in customer service. I don't care if you feel you are not getting what you deserve, want, or feel entitled to. What ever happened to acting like civilized adults and discussing our disputes without resorting to abuse? Customer service is a difficult profession; lets cut these hard working people a break and treat them as you would like to be treated!!

Full Member Verified Member noss's Avatar

So I just want to chime in with my experience. Almost exactly one year ago I ordered a GLV-2, and it arrived exactly as I had hoped. jay had let everyone know the chargers and batteries were on backorder, so I ordered an extra charger and some batteries from Texas.
    Last week I clumsily dropped my GLV2 on a concrete floor and jumped threads on my atomizer. Fearing the worst, I went to glv's website after work and dialed the number listed. Jay picked up on the second ring, and advised me that he would replace my head cap at a decent price, and that Sara would call me back in fifteen minutes. She called in five. She walked me through being an idiot at paypal, and was very patient and conversational. She said that Jay would be making my unit, and it should ship in 2-3 days. I expected it to arrive tomorrow, and I found it waiting for me today.

PS Jay, now that I have a backup, I felt brave enough to take some pliers to the atty that was stuck on, and it came right off with no damage to either thread. I'll still likely send it in with the upgrade, and some extra cash for a mini to be built onto it, if it's possible to use a 5v head cap on a mini body. Is that doable?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sara was one of the nicest "CS reps" I have ever talked to. Cant believe someone would do that knowing the volume of orders being processed.. There should be a feedback section for vendors/suppliers to post negative feedback of customers for other vendors to see and discuss. LOL. Seriously tho, Sara was super awesome to me and i ask alot of questions when i talk to people. lol

To whomever it was being RUDE:

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Body in Knoxville, TN Heart in Columbus, OH
    Blog Entries

I have dealt with both Jay & Sara and like Scott said above, this makes me angry. They both go out of there way to offer exceptional service and for some dirtbag to do that is just uncalled for. Sara, you have been so good to me and answered all my questions, even my stupid ones and I really appreciate that. Jay is always quick to talk on the phone and loves what he does, you can tell that about both of them, they love the business they have created and the better quality of life they are providing.

Thanks to Jay, Sara and Noah!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast