Dont be rude to Sara - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont be rude to Sara

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

SARA YOU ROCK!!!!!

We know the two of you bend over backwards to help us out!

Something to think about.......Sometimes we run across those people that just don't want to be satisfied. That is their happiness....in a kind of sick twisted way they like to be miserable. It doesn't matter what you do or say they will never be satisfied. They are living with a cup half (or more) empty. Sad they are letting the joy pass them by.

Yes, we all know they shouldn't take it out on others. It makes them feel better to berate others. Kind of like a bully. Be thankful the experience is over. They'll move on to another unsuspecting wonderful person when they realize the fight for them no longer exists.

We on the other hand can make sure Sara & Jay know they are appreciated! AND WE LOVE OUR GLV'S!!
    Last edited by btngchck; 08-09-2011 at 11:39 PM.

I hope Sara sees this and knows how much we appreciate her.We always got your back Girl!
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by keyzygirl View Post
    I hope Sara sees this and knows how much we appreciate her.We always got your back Girl!
    The fact that anyone can complain about customer service with these guys when, going in, they know it's pretty much a one man operation, AND it's a new product, completely baffles me.

Be patient, for (Almighty)God's sake (see what I did there? Pretty clever!!). There's nothing so life-pressing that you have to have this thing in your hand tomorrow. Quality over all else. Sara, Jay, keep doing what you're doing. I hope that customers like that are few and far between for you guys...

Jay and Sara are awesome, first I called today to check on my mini since I am headed back to Afghanistan soon. Jay answered and was completely honest in the fact that Sara would have a better idea but was out. So I called back later and got to talk with Sara, she informed me where I was in the line for my mini. I mentioned I was headed back to Afghanistan soon and Sara said she would get it to me before I left. the costumer service at GLV is top notch, where else can you talk directly to the designer and owner of a company to get answers.

ECF Veteran

When I ordered my SM I e-mailed Sara over a dozen times, changed my mind on color 3 times, and Sara was always super nice and helpful!! She helped me finally decide on a color I love on a great little mod. And she did all this while very, very pregnant. Perfect customer service IMHO!
    It is what it is!
    I quit smoking October 2, 2010 and discovered a new hobby!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have never ordered from you but as the person that answers the phone where I work....thank you jay for making it clear that you are not allowed to do that and get away with it.

Bless you!!!!
    Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13

Quote Originally Posted by grandcrosssteve View Post
    The fact that anyone can complain about customer service with these guys when, going in, they know it's pretty much a one man operation, AND it's a new product, completely baffles me.

Be patient, for (Almighty)God's sake (see what I did there? Pretty clever!!). There's nothing so life-pressing that you have to have this thing in your hand tomorrow. Quality over all else. Sara, Jay, keep doing what you're doing. I hope that customers like that are few and far between for you guys...
    I take that back; there are some things that are pressing like Kpoc's Afghanistan return mission. If it were an issue, simply because he's going over to hostile territory, I'd totally donate my GLV-3 to his cause (alas, I'm in round 2, so I couldn't do it even if I wanted to at this point). Kudos to you for doing what others can't, Kpoc. Keep safe, man.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Top Notch CS

Just ignore those kind of people, we all know what service you provide and it's top notch! As others have said, there is always "1" idiot in a bunch of people.

Thank you Sara, Jay, Noah and Security (awesome pups)!

Zenesis Cobalt & MFA, Provari's W/ZAP
    Lava Tanks, Unique Tanks & Bedazzled Glass Tubes

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have never spoken to Jay nor Sara but have exchanged numerous emails. They have always gone out of their way to serve their customers.

Here is GLV's forum where Jay posts everything about his products. (Dates, availabilities, etc.)

All we have to do is read thru it. It's that simple. He has also posted his telephone # for any questions.

It's just a matter of breeding, some people have it, some don't.

Jay and Sara, cheers! You guys rock!

My 2 cents.

ECF Veteran

Just saw this thread and have to chime in. Recently I've been in contact with Sara a few times. She's been kind and sweet at every turn.... whether it be by email or phone. (mostly email). My super mini was only in for a re-coat and it was right in the middle of Jay working on a fresh batch of GLV3s. I wouldn't expect mine to be a priority and yet they treated me with respect and class and got it out to me quickly.

Sara is wonderful to work with.
    If any of you wanna scream at someone... PM me and I'll send you my phone number. I'll be glad to be the one that hangs up on you. It's the least I can do.
    "... That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much." Robert Louis Stevenson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast