Dont be rude to Sara - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dont be rude to Sara

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just got an email from Sara and she sounded very pleasent. Now can I order a GLV3 Super Mini Yet!!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!?!??!??
    hehe Ill be patient.

Registered Supplier
    Panama City Beach, Destin, Panama City all in florida and Bay City, Michigan so far!

Well, you kinda have to watch the moon. I'm a small business person too. And it always coincides with the full moon. This past week it was 'freak week'! We had 2 days with more maintenance than anything else!! I have people waiting for GLV's also; some insistant on putting their money down on one, in hopes they would get pick of the litter. One of them got tired of waiting and we heard it. I'm glad though, that it was my guys that heard it and not Sara. They're rough and tough... they can take it!
    By the way, I don't remember being told you have a new addition to the family!!! --- I could give you some tips on who to hire! (Not names, but where you could find someone that - 1. believed in the product when you tell them what they do,- and 2. would give you their 'all' and be totally trustworthy.)

Anyway, we can't wait to see ours when they arrive. We told Sara to pick out the colors, so, it's kind of exciting! Like opening up a present!!!

fmx
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Jesus... Just saw this thread. Another +1 for Sara from me. Always polite and to the point, exactly what I look for in customer service. I hope other vendors follow your lead on this. No need for BS when you supply heavenly treats for everyone, and you do it all by yourself.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just started getting into Vaping, and Mods and such and came across the GLV3 Mini. Im in freaking AWE.

I came here, read the thread and now I want one even more. I don't know the relationship between Sara and the maker, but anyone willing to stand up to bully customers (yes thats right.. a bully) for his staff / partner has my business.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sissylala View Post
    I just started getting into Vaping, and Mods and such and came across the GLV3 Mini. Im in freaking AWE.

I came here, read the thread and now I want one even more. I don't know the relationship between Sara and the maker, but anyone willing to stand up to bully customers (yes thats right.. a bully) for his staff / partner has my business.
    Thank you. Sara is my better half ..she is standing next to me in my avatar. To be honest I would do the same if she were just an employe. You should never be mean to people that are trying to help you...wait staff, oil change people, sales people..etc. just IMO. The worst are people that think just because their spending money the can act, or treat the staff anyway they want.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Tried Posting yesterday - doesn't seem to have worked

Jay and Sara have been 2 of the best for Customer Service every time i've dealt with them. The phone has always been answered swiftly and brightly/politely and they've always made allowances for my accent and poor American

How folk could be rude or hurtful to Sara surprises me - she's always helpful and i can hear her smile down the phone

Keep up the good work at GLV and DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

How can somebody be rude to Sara? She has such a beautiful name!

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Someone was rude/mean to Sara?!?! Hey Sara... forward nasty messages to me. I'll set them straight! Oh wait... I wouldn't want to ruin your awesome reputation for EXCELLENT customer service. I just can't imagine someone being mean to someone so sweet. I waited for my GLV and it was TOTALLY worth it! Some people just don't think ahead. That's THEIR problem.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345