Dont be rude to Sara
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont be rude to Sara

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Dont be rude to Sara

We go out of our way to be good to people, but every now and then we get a mad customer. I want everyone to know I will refund your money and delete your account if you are rude to Sara on the phone/email. She works too hard to have to deal with people telling her shes a liar ,or that her customer service is trash.

This is my reply to the latest email about wait times. Keep in mind I hardly ever answer the emails because Sara does them every day like clock work. If you want to yell or talk mean to some one about wait times fell free to call me 248-346-3205.

Hi. I have offered you a full refund + $10 for your trouble , and Sara has tried to make you happy at every turn. The fact is GLVs are made by me and me only. We have 6 different products that have to be built ..meaning I have 6 different list to build every day. Not to mention the FIRST run of a NEW product. At this point you have done nothing but call Sara a liar and bad mouth our customer service. None of witch made your GLV go out any quicker. You can post a bad review in any forum you would like. Our customer service speaks for its self. I don't like the lead time being what it is but, there is nothing I can do about that as of right now. We are very busy and most people understand that, and are patient . If you can't stand a longer then maybe a GLV is not for you. I am planing on training the right person to help build them, but we work from home, with a new baby so you can see why we don't want just anyone working with us. By the way your GLV is in today's batch to go out. We try to estimate lead times ,but unforeseen issues with the V3 has held up first run production. Second round customers will have a shorter wait time , because of the patient first round customers that waited /helped through the small bumps in the first round road. We are sorry for the holdups and delays Hope you like your GLV and thanks for your order.

No reply needed.

-jay

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

++++1.......Sara is good people!

Please tell Sara that we love her and appreciate everything she does.Tell her not to feel bad.You cant make everyone happy.(((Hugs!)))
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have had nothing but pleasant conversations with Sara. That is one person I would find it very hard to get mad at. She's very nice and professional. And GLV is a quality product....sometimes you have to wait, but in the end it's worth it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Why hassle the small business owner?
    These are just people like you and me... Only they build awesome PVs, and we don't.

I'm ITCHING to get my hands on my GLV like nobody's business...
    It was a birthday present, and yesterday was my birthday, and it was not here yet.
    That sucks, but you know what? F it. I'm not gonna die without it.

Distracting people by spitting venom will only make GLVs go out slower......
    That kind of stuff could get a man lynched round these parts.

That is all, carry on.

Wait I'm confused, that person got a refund AND a GLV?
    I was about to throw up a bid for it!

ECF Veteran

I don't see why people are hassling over the lead time... You make it very clear in the ordering process that it will take time to complete and send out. There's absolutely no reason to be rude.

People need to remember the old saying "All good things to those that wait."

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by htdsnjup View Post
    Wait I'm confused, that person got a refund AND a GLV?
    I was about to throw up a bid for it!
    No he didn't want it. It was an attempt to make him happy , he was never going to get both. There were several emails between him and Sara before I replied.

ECF Veteran

Hi I am normally a miserable person but in all the dealings I had with Sara, she has been pleasant, helpful, and professional. I live in Canada so once you ship mine I have another 2 or 3 weeks to wait. I promise I won't yell and scream at you guys because I have a brain and can figure out that waiting is part of the game with any new product. Buy Sara some chocolates, flowers, and jewellery, that always seems to put them in a better mood.
    Drac

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Hi I am normally a miserable person but in all the dealings I had with Sara, she has been pleasant, helpful, and professional. I live in Canada so once you ship mine I have another 2 or 3 weeks to wait. I promise I won't yell and scream at you guys because I have a brain and can figure out that waiting is part of the game with any new product. Buy Sara some chocolates, flowers, and jewellery, that always seems to put them in a better mood.
    Drac
    A cushion cut diamond around her neck would be beautiful!!
    Halo TruePure, GLV2SM. IKV Fusions & I06
    Smoke-free since 1 Sept. 2010
    Choose to be happy!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast