My take on the GLV2 @5V - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My take on the GLV2 @5V

Thanks Jay. I'm still raving about my GLV!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I had a glv2 once. I wore it the hell out. Bought a a mini for the wife. Bought a chrome Provari and sold my glv2 to my buddy 6 mos ago; now he won't sell it back! So, I ordered a new one, nebula green top to bottom. Wish I'd never sold the silver one. Why get another when I have a Provari? Too many bells and whistels to get the same vape you get from a glv2. To add; the glv is very versatile with atty's and cartos alike, hits like a truck, and looks/feels awesome in the hand (I don't care for the tanks I have). I can't wait! Build list seven! What is that like over a month? If I'm lucky. Take it from me kids, don't ever sell yer glv no matter how good the intention. You'll be sorry.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samwest View Post
    ...Too many bells and whistles to get the same vape you get from a glv2...
    Well said! This has been my experience with variable voltage, as well. I own a very popular VV mod that's been in a drawer since about two weeks after I bough it. It works well enough but my 5v GLVs give me the most consistent vape, regardless of the atty/carto/juice.
    Smoke-free since 08.18.2010 | Vapor Flask, Zen ZNA30, Hana v3, Erlkönigin, GLV-2 | I use line-breaks & punctuate

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that part. Consistant hits is a wonderful thing. And as I recall if I wanted a softer hit I could throw a couple of 3 volt batts in it and the resistor did the rest. And I don't recall having a problem with 2 ohm cartos or a wide variety of atty's. Why did I sell it? I've stocked up on 2.5 ohm I06 atties in anticipation of it's arrival.

Its been months now and I still haven't put down the GLV2. I have tried a lot of other mods and some being VV and nothing compares.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks guys. Your the reason we do this. Iv added one more upgrade/improvement, so that you can keep your GLV for life . check out the update video I posted today.

I honestly believe I have been able to stay away from analogs because of GLV. I know that if I stayed with the 510s, the e-goT or the less inferior mods, I would have given up on vaping completely. If anyone should say thank you, I should. Thank you for saving my life and giving me more time to enjoy with my children.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ostarr View Post
    I honestly believe I have been able to stay away from analogs because of GLV. I know that if I stayed with the 510s, the e-goT or the less inferior mods, I would have given up on vaping completely. If anyone should say thank you, I should. Thank you for saving my life and giving me more time to enjoy with my children.
    Thank you so much for that. You need to give yourself the credit for that one tho. You are the one who made the choice to quit,.. I just sold you something cool to do it with. Still feels nice to hear that tho...thanks.

Very nice peace of craftmanship

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12