Normally I'm not one who reviews everything vape related, but I felt the urge to give my 2 cents on the GLV2 5V...
I have had mine for a little over a month now and when someone new sees it, they are amazed by the power behind it, the amount of vape I get and the unique style. Here are some points that I wanted to bring up about the GLV2 @5V...
1. The size... I'm a small framed female, the GLV2 fits perfect in my hand and it's very comfortable to hold and use.
2. The batteries... The GLV2 is never far from my reach as I vape constantly and I'm so pleased that the batteries last me pretty much all day. They give out about an hour or so (depending on what time I get to crawl into bed) before I call it a day.
3. The ability to have it customized... Some may not care as much about this as others, but it was one of the many selling points for me. Jay has a wonderful selection of colors to choose from. Half of the fun in purchasing this mod was customizing it.
4. The price... Some say it is on the pricey side and I see this point, but I also see it as still being cheaper than a month of smoking cigarettes. After my purchace of the GLV2, I found the mod for me, so I'm not looking at spending more money on other mods that I'm not 110% pleased with. It's also made in USA! Jay stands behind his work, if you have a problem with it, you can call and get it fixed.
5. The wait... It's not that bad for what your getting. I waited 16 days and honestly after using mine, I would wait much, much longer for one.
6. The button... It's easy to use. I don't see any way that you can press it by mistake. When you see/hear everyone talking about the button and how wonderful it is, they are right!
7. The customer service... When I made up my mind about getting a GLV2, I was a little skeptical about calling and asking a few questions about having it customized. After a few hours, I broke down and called and I'm sure Jay and Sara have answered the same questions I was asking a thousand times, but they both took their time and answered every question I asked. While I was patiently waiting on that beautiful white box from USPS to show up, Sara and I exchanged a few emails that made me feel great about the company, the product and the ability to still ask any silly question that I had. I can not say the same for any other (vaping and non-vaping) customer service. Sara truely goes far beyond any other and to me, that says so much.
8. Other mods just don't compare... When I started vaping and stopped smoking in March of this year, I started with a 510 tank e-cig. I was not smoking but every once in awhile, I craved a real cigarette and after about a month I decided to go with a e-go T. It was better but I still had some cravings and spent so much money on replacement tankomizers. Still not satisfied, I went with a homemade box mod that was so ugly and I was always messing with the mod more than I was vaping from it. After a week, I threw it down and went back to the e-go T. I vaped from a Silver Bullet but still something was missing. I was so frustrated that I sat down on night and made a list of the things I wanted in a mod. I then made myself some coffee and went online to find the one mod that had everything I wanted and found Greatlakesvapor.com and I was sold. I have not used anything else since and plus the cravings that I had before are completely gone for the first time.
9. It's not only the best 5v mod out there, it's also a piece of art.