Need Help.. Not firing. GLV-3

Thread: Need Help.. Not firing. GLV-3

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Need Help.. Not firing. GLV-3

Hello all. Very frustrated. The GLV-3 was working great then all of a sudden it sopped firing.
    I remvoed the GLV from the feeder, tried different attys, cartos, and batteries. I then adjusted the center pen using the ball and hex screw and it still won't fire.
    I put a nice tank on the GLV then adjusted the center pen and got it tight, loosed end back and still won't fire. I think something is damaged in the head cap where the button is. Any thoughts?

I really appreciate any feedback
    Axiz w/ Zenith V2 on top, Hana V3 Mini, Opus-D, ProVari, Mini ProVari, GLV-3 5v, Hornet BF, Gamma Tank V2, Cyclops w/ Cyclone top, Atomic RDA,

Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not sure what to tell ya aruga .... my GLV3 Mini doesn't have a center pin, it has a ring type of thing for the feed needle to go up thru. I have had a couple of my GLV2s go off a bit to where I had to adjust them a couple of times.
    Maybe call Jay and Sara tomorrow and ask them?
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My GLV3 Mini did that once on me. I cleaned it real good and put nolox on the threads and the center where the battery makes contact and it started working like a champ again. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ksmith; 04-30-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    Zenesis Mini #0119, AYS #0122, BAM #038, 490 Magnum TI #28, MFA, cObalt, Gunmetal Zen 2 Medius, Zen 2 Cartotank, Sidewinder(s), Provari/ZAP, Kayfun 3.1, & Kayfun Lite.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the advice.
    I spoke with Jay and apparently mine has a bad capacitor or resistor so it had to be shipped back for repair. I just received it back from pain and repair a week ago, but Jay said they did not replace internal parts if the device is working correctly. Makes sense to me.
    Apparently there was a bad batch of those things and some have been fixed, and now it's mines turn.

Again thanks to all who posted.
    Aruga
    Axiz w/ Zenith V2 on top, Hana V3 Mini, Opus-D, ProVari, Mini ProVari, GLV-3 5v, Hornet BF, Gamma Tank V2, Cyclops w/ Cyclone top, Atomic RDA,