Glv reviews??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glv reviews??

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Glv reviews??

I wanna see some GLV reviews! I know you guys are out there vaping on these bad boys so, tell us what you think. I just ordered a 5V 901 model and I'm excited about it. C'mon people! Let's post some reviews!

Moved On

Oh, Wow, I have been boasting about my GLV 5.0 Volt since I have got mine..... I began on a 510 and it was great for a time.....
    Then needed more volts and longer lasting batteries so I went to the Silver Bullet...... For the reasonable price, it was a good 3.7 / 6.0 volt Mod...... It ate juice like crazy.....
    So, I upgraded to the hand made GG Transformer 3.7 / 6.0 volt Mod with locking power button and AFS..... This gave me a long battery life and allowed me to fill juice once a day....... The 3.7 was too weak and the 6.0 was too harsh.....
    I heard the 5.0 Volt was the so called " Sweet Spot " for vaping...... I got the GLV 5.0 Volt...... Wow, it is the closest thing to a real cigarette as I have had...... Batteries last me two days...... At home I vape the GLV only...... Can't activate the power button by accident, comfortable to hold...... Great throat hit and vapor production....... Carry it everywhere...... The only time I don't use it is when I am driving....... The GLV is excellent...... Just wish the juice would last longer.......

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Like Ab said it is a great device..

Easy to hold. Actuate button is easy and in the right place. no going off in pocket.
    Unit is light weight and not too big.
    Easy to carry around with you.
    solidly built.
    5v is the sweet spot for sure..

I have the 801.. very smooth.. batteries last me most of the day on one set.

I agree that 6v is a little strong for me.. 5v is just right where 3.7 is too low.

I would like to see different heads offered with and without resistors so ppl that like 6v could just screw on a different head or use the device as a 3.7 but Im sure this could be offered easy enough in the near future.

Default someone help

my 5v is so harsh i cant even enjoy it.
    what could i be doing wrong.
    Jay can you please get back to me.
    when i put my meter on this thing one on the battery one on the end of the unit and i hit the button the voltage is saying its 8.13v so i dont have a resistor in it right?I am order #67 and i paid for it so please get back to me.
    Last edited by STONEMAN; 11-26-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dizzyizz was kind enough to make a video review so i wanted to post it here...thanks dizz.

YouTube - hermyish's Channel

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

gona make this a sticky as well
    Last edited by jaybird; 12-04-2009 at 08:54 PM.

No problem Jay, And I meant every word of it. I am sooo glad I chose the GLV, and will be doing a follow up video as soon as I get in my better charger (seems my protected batteries aren't making good contact in the p.o.s. charger I have, they charge, but not fully). So I will post on here when I have the video up.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi folks! Don't mean to taunt the waiting but I'm pleased to have had a GLV in my hand since yesterday afternoon (literally!! ). The secret to that was grabbing one from the "Body Only" ready-to-ship stash right after the last stock update was posted. Then ship time was speedy since I'm currently visiting family a hop skip & jump from GLV.

Anyway, this won't meet the standard of detailed review, but I did want to report how much I'm loving this thing and how much FUN I'm having with it! I got the 5V 510 style, and so far have briefly dripped with 510 atty as well as 901 atty via altsmoke's 510 to kr808d/carto adapter (fits 901 also); but as intended, my mainstay is that adapter with cartos. And just as anticipated from the legendary 5V, it's all been downright otherworldly!!

The GLV is also just so fun to hold/use, or even just gaze at lol. I got it in green, and to those of you who think one of the other colors is more attractive, I'm sorry to inform you that you're simply wrong. No, it's not a matter of opinion, you're just plain wrong. But now get over it and enjoy! Seriously, the color is gorgeous and rich, and I'm sure the others 'render' just as beautifully. (However, at this time of year, it would be hard to beat festive X-mas tree green adorned with a merry red V4L carto hat!) The green didn't make it onto a couple small spots around the cap threads (underside opposite of logo side, which is blank on body-only models). But it's not reducing my owner satisfaction or gazing pleasure, and I'm not sure yet if I'll look into touching up.

I'm also amongst those who do like the GLV logo etching, and that's coming from someone who's always been a fan of subtlety and understatement in the design of just about anything.

Obviously it's very early in the game for me and my GLV, but the prognosis so far is very good! Between having such a cool, unique shape and button placement; offering smashing color choices; and offering the revered 5V, I'd expect the GLV to be loudly proclaimed from the mountaintops of ECF! Should soon be standing out like a beacon in growing numbers of sigs (is there a ready-made banner for it yet?)! I can't imagine that it won't be eventually, as long as it shows itself to also hold up well over time.

Well, this GLV has rarely left my hand since it first rang my bell yesterday afternoon (and ring my bell it did!), but one of the times it does so is when I'm typing... So in other words, I'll be running along now!

(Hmmm, it sure would be nice to have one of these pups in the teensy, supply-extending 3.7V too... Uh oh, I fear the chances of me keeping that notion out of my head now are not strong!)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good post Miss.. I think all of us feel the same way. With Cartos this thing rocks!

Very nice review....
    ɥʇɹoʍ sʇuǝɔ oʍʇ ʎɯ ʇsnɾ

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast