Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order?

I'm in Ontario. Exactly, who know what triggered them recently and I hope it is just an isolated case, not having GH1 on their list......

Quote Originally Posted by africaconnection View Post
    My order was 6 x 30 ml bottles and 1 x 10 ml of just the high flavoured stuff. Who knows what triggers them. My local supplier buys massive lots from China and has never had a problem.....and she's very cheap ($10/30ml) for juice but not always reliable with supplies because I think she has a large client base and runs out fast....and her batteries and atty's are usually quite expensive which is why a placed this order....got my hardware no problems though.

Where are you located? I'm in NS. I have an order coming from the states right now....I'll see how that goes wrt Customs!

Hi, curious if your parcel has moved yet?

No, it had no movement and no letter is received regarding to this.

Tim: My package seems lost since Nov 07. No movement, no delivery, and no letter from the Health Canada for more than a month. Please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by africaconnection View Post
    Hi, curious if your parcel has moved yet?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Smocha's Avatar

Hi Newborn,

I have started an inquiry on this package with our shipping company. It is however likely delayed by the holiday rush, we've also seen packages via Airmail delivered after a little more than two months to customers in Canada so not all hope is lost. I will let you know what our shipping company says soon, I do assure you that if it is lost in transit that you will be reimbursed by us.

Tim
    newborn888 likes this.
    www.GreenhouseOne.com| Shipping from China @ Guaranteed Lowest Prices Tim@GreenhouseOne.com

Thanks Tim. Hope good news will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Smocha View Post
    Hi Newborn,

I have started an inquiry on this package with our shipping company. It is however likely delayed by the holiday rush, we've also seen packages via Airmail delivered after a little more than two months to customers in Canada so not all hope is lost. I will let you know what our shipping company says soon, I do assure you that if it is lost in transit that you will be reimbursed by us.

Tim

Hi Tim, I finally received a letter from the Health Canada yesterday and the package was denied to import by the Customs because they are E-Liquid (prescription drug). Please, can you let me know what is next? Thanks.

I also had an order refused by Customs Canada back in August. I sent 2 e-mail to Tim asking what their procedure was. If they would set up a reship of the product if it was returned to them by customs. The letter from customs said it would be returned to them if possible. I have never received a reply to my e-mails. This is quite upsetting to me as my daily vape favorite juice is their ry4. I did send in another order when I found out that this had been refused and it arrived OK. I am reluctant to order from them again, not because my order was refused but because they never responded to my questions. In the past when I had a very minor problem with an order Tim responded quickly and solved it immediately. Anybody know of an ry4 that is like the GH1.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Smocha's Avatar

Pm'ED newborn!

Hi Kato,

I am sorry if you email went unanswered, we have been having some email troubles as of late. I have PMed you for details.

Tim
    www.GreenhouseOne.com| Shipping from China @ Guaranteed Lowest Prices Tim@GreenhouseOne.com

Thanks Tim. I replied your PM and would like to have a refund for the order.

Many Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Smocha View Post
    Pm'ED newborn!

Hi Kato,

I am sorry if you email went unanswered, we have been having some email troubles as of late. I have PMed you for details.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I checked with my VISA company 2 weeks ago and today I received the new statement, the refund is still not yet done. Please can you issue my refund for my order when you have a chance? When you are done, please can you let me know?

Many Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by newborn888 View Post
    Thanks Tim. I replied your PM and would like to have a refund for the order.

Many Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast