Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order?

Default Hi Tim, please can you help me looking into my order?

Hi Tim,

I ordered 2 Unflavored 100MG eLiquid (120ML) [PG] on Oct. 12th (Order#: 14374) and they were shipped out on the 14th. Probably due to the leadership change in China, they didn't arrive Canada until Nov. 6th but cleared through Customs the next day.

2012/11/07 08:48 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
    2012/11/06 00:13 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

However, 3 weeks (21 days) had passed and there were no update or movement on the shipment since. Is there anything I need to worry? Is there a way I can check with Canada Post myself or Greenhouse One can check with China Post to see what happened to the package?

Thanks in advance.

Hey newborn,

I had the same problem.....it took customs about a month or more to finally update that they had returned my juice to China.....now I'm waiting for another order to try to get to me.....I think customs is on to us! Check out my thread.....

Michelle

Oh and you should see the lovely investigation letter I got from Canada Post! I thought I was in .....! They obviously literally opened my pkg because they new exactly what it was to the mililiters and in future I must provide official documentation etc that I have permission to recieve perscription drugs etc and on and on. It was quite official! It's in my burn pile now but I think I should dig is out and save it...not sure why....but it was really official looking and sounding!

If you see an update on your tracking that states "transited Canada".....it means it's been returned

Thanks Michelle. So, Canada Post is bad, and I will just wait for the update then....

Quote Originally Posted by africaconnection View Post
    Oh and you should see the lovely investigation letter I got from Canada Post! I thought I was in .....! They obviously literally opened my pkg because they new exactly what it was to the mililiters and in future I must provide official documentation etc that I have permission to recieve perscription drugs etc and on and on. It was quite official! It's in my burn pile now but I think I should dig is out and save it...not sure why....but it was really official looking and sounding!

If you see an update on your tracking that states "transited Canada".....it means it's been returned

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Smocha's Avatar

Hi Newborn,

I will have chinapost look into this but unfortunately, it does appear like your package was denied by customs. If you receive a the Health Canada letter, do let me know.

Tim

I'm not sure how bad they are, but it seems you and I are not lucky with them! I believe Canada Post is pretty quick to update their systems as it's all electronically scanned and pretty much instant.....customs on the other hand.....I think they know we're croaking!

Tim, my letter might've been from Health Canada now that I think about it.....do you want a copy of it to see what they're saying? It's about 3 or 4 pages long....still in my burnables I think.

Michelle

Thanks Tim. I will let you know if I receive the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Smocha View Post
    Hi Newborn,

I will have chinapost look into this but unfortunately, it does appear like your package was denied by customs. If you receive a the Health Canada letter, do let me know.

Tim

Hi Michelle,

I wonder how much juice you bought at that time and got denied by the Customs? I have bought 120ml Unflavored 100MG juice from GH1 for so many times and never had a single problem. However, I got greedy this time and bought 2x 120ml....... I wonder if it is just too much liquid in a mail that triggered their attention?

Quote Originally Posted by africaconnection View Post
    I'm not sure how bad they are, but it seems you and I are not lucky with them! I believe Canada Post is pretty quick to update their systems as it's all electronically scanned and pretty much instant.....customs on the other hand.....I think they know we're croaking!

Tim, my letter might've been from Health Canada now that I think about it.....do you want a copy of it to see what they're saying? It's about 3 or 4 pages long....still in my burnables I think.

Michelle

And Tim, if my package is indeed denied by the Customs, what will happen? Will I lost the juices and money completely? or will GH1 resend the package to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Smocha View Post
    Hi Newborn,

Tim

My order was 6 x 30 ml bottles and 1 x 10 ml of just the high flavoured stuff. Who knows what triggers them. My local supplier buys massive lots from China and has never had a problem.....and she's very cheap ($10/30ml) for juice but not always reliable with supplies because I think she has a large client base and runs out fast....and her batteries and atty's are usually quite expensive which is why a placed this order....got my hardware no problems though.

Where are you located? I'm in NS. I have an order coming from the states right now....I'll see how that goes wrt Customs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast