Hx3!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hx3!!

Full Member Verified Member V-Seven's Avatar

Can't wait. I ordered some Malibu because it is my favorite from Halo and Midnight Apple to try out. Happy about the order seeing that its been a couple of months since I've had juice from them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just got a sample bottle myself. I ordered three 7ml bottles (Tiki Juice, Cool Mist, Midnight Apple) which came out to 17$ and 22$ with shipping. I emailed them asking if the hx3 would come with my order because of the total coming out to over 20$ and within 30 minutes I got a reply saying yes. Halocigs has the best customer service out of all of the vendors I've gone to.

Hx3 is an interesting flavor to say the least. But I got it straight out of the mail and tried it so I haven't let any of my juices steep yet. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells kind of like a camel tobacco ejuice I got a while back but with a little bit of mint mixed in. The taste is basically the same but more of a southern, dry tasting tobacco. I'm trying to relate it to another ejuice but there's nothing really similar to it. I am enjoying this juice a lot right now but after I let all of these steep I'll come back and give it a proper review.

Also, @Eric midnight apple is starting to grow on me too. At first it was kind of weird tasting but now I'm getting a really wholesome flavor out of it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by liquid emotion View Post
    Tried the HX3. Carmel, chocolate, cigarish, with a hint of citrus and menthol.
    HX3...My initial thought on my eGo 1100 was chocolate with a very slight lingering of a light menthol with a hint of something citrus as well however on my LT at 4.0 using a boge SR carto, I definitely taste chocolate and the menthol seems to be a little stronger and linger longer.

Overall I agree with Eric, it's extremely appealing. The verdict is still out on the Tiki so I'll let it steep a while.

Full Member ECF Veteran Eric in NJ's Avatar

I have finished the first sample I got and after vaping on it on and off for the last week I think it tastes like Prime15, which is great, with a light menthol splash added. I think it is a great daily vape for someone looking for methol light tobacco type juice. Got another sample bottle on friday lol my mom ordered more carto's and got one in her order and did not care for it so she gave it to me, she tends to stay with the sweet flavors and deserts. I still think it is worth a try to anyone that like menthol/tobacco flavors and will probably order a 30ml for myself when I reorder from Halo.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got a sample with my menthol ice bottle. at first i didn't like it at all. on the second try, i really got into it. i get a peanut, carmel, mint and slight fruity flavor. good stuff.

awesome! these descriptions are exciting me. im so glad to hear that HX3 is reminicent of Prime. Prime is my favorite Halo juice. im not huge into menthol, but a slight kick of it would be enjoyable. i just got my order in today and i am wishing i had a blank carto with me at work! i cant stop smelling the juice. im getting a definite fruity smell as the predominant smell. i cannot wait to get rip roaring on this. c'mon workday...end already lol!

tried the HX3 and i like it. its got significant menthol IMO. but im not a menthol guy so maybe im picking up on it more than some. the fruity vibe is nice. it was pairing nicely with my Hoegaarden. i dont get the Prime-y vibe but ive only puffed it for a short period. more research is needed

im treating myself to HX3 and a glass of lemonaide right now. they compliment each other nicely!

and they look nice side by side. same color. its a valentines day miracle lol

Full Member ECF Veteran angryguy77's Avatar

the HX3 isn't bad, I'm not a menthol guy either, but this is something I will pop in a couple of times a day for a change of pace.
    The only way we can ensure vaping remains legal is to pay attention to what the gov has in the works....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    im treating myself to HX3 and a glass of lemonaide right now. they compliment each other nicely!

and they look nice side by side. same color. its a valentines day miracle lol
    Quote Originally Posted by angryguy77 View Post
    the HX3 isn't bad, I'm not a menthol guy either, but this is something I will pop in a couple of times a day for a change of pace.
    did you guys let it steep at all? I got a bottle in Fri and was going to try it Sun, but apparently I'm having a bad vaping week LOL!

Anyway, guess I'll leave it sit awhile till my taste comes back.

Prime is one of my favs here too, and tribecca, but can't taste either one (poor me )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast