Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: New Halo Flavor!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Johnny Blaze's Avatar

Default New Halo Flavor!

Not going to tell you what it is just yet, but there is one in the works and more on the way!

In the meantime...

What is your favorite current Halo flavor and why?

Impress me with your answers and maybe I'll send out a few free bottles to make room for the new flavor

Senior Member ECF Veteran

My favorite is Menthol ice.I never liked menthol when I smoked,hated them.I love this juice.It is a milder menthol but with a taste that I find delightful.Cannot quite place the flavor (anise or slight licorice?)I never liked those either but that is what my wife smells?and maybe a touch of coffee.I do not know,I just know I like it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am a BIG menthol ice fan. it is a daily vape for me. I smoked menthols...and have tried dozens of different menthol liquids...but menthol ice is at the top of the list. I am not good at describing flavors.....I'm no gourmet, I just know what my taste buds like and what they don't! for me, menthol ice seems to taste different sometimes. so it gives me a little variety without having to change liquids (OK,I think I'm weird) I also enjoy vaping the unflavored fusion. unflavored is another daily vape for me. I also love your blue bottles lol. and the great service.

oh and PS. it's exciting you are getting a new flavor!
    1. drink more water and get backups for your backups!
    2. careful! vaping may turn you into a shopaholic and hoarder!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey, JB! Great to hear you're working on something new for us!! I vape exclusively Halo juice nowadays and, while there are five or six in my daily rotation, I find the one I could not live without would be the Smooth 8. For me, I find this is the one juice that snuffs out that urge for a real smoke the best. I love the gingery essence and citrus-like tobacco flavor I get from this juice, and it easily could be an ADV for me. I throw the others in just because I do like a flavor change-up every now and then. The Freedom runs a very close second. The funny thing is that I've been vaping Halo juices since you started up but my top two from you are ones I've only come to try in the past six months or so. Sure wish I'd have discovered them from the beginning!!

P.S. You have my address.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Menthol Ice is my favorite. After I started vaping I went through a lot of menthol liquids and after three months was getting so frustrated I was thinking about giving up. I finally bought my first bottle of Menthol Ice and for the first time felt refreshed and satisfied with a cool clean exhale. I've enjoyed new equipment and different flavors over the last nine months and tried a lot of other menthol liquid, but Menthol Ice stands alone as my menthol vape ever since the first try. It runs clean in my cartos so they last a ridiculous long time, and it's the only menthol I recommend. I think about running low even when I've got a couple 30ml bottles stashed away!
    Vaping since April 3, 2011 8:30am

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Johnny Blaze's Avatar

Wow! 3 Votes for Menthol Ice already, not what we expected at all! Glad you all enjoy it so much. What about everyone else? What are some other favorites?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bella Valente. Best Cigar flavor around. I love the slight vanilla touch and there is something else there I can't quite get a grip on. Like a touch of menthol without the cool. I sent a friend of mine a few ML of it and it is one of his staples now too.
    Last edited by coffee snob; 04-13-2012 at 08:45 PM. Reason: to make can can't

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Menthol Ice & Coolmist are great, but NOTHING is better than Truepure. It was the first flavor I tried upon graduating to refilling my own cartos, and no other flavor has ever replaced it. However for some reason, I do like MI better in attys. And I also really like Malibu, especially in the winter. Fusion is also one of my staples. But my 98%er is my beloved Truepure!!
    Halo TruePure, GLV2SM. IKV Fusions & I06
    Smoke-free since 1 Sept. 2010
    Choose to be happy!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I keep reaching for Freedom or Prime 15. I've tried all of Halo's flavors except the most recent one and I keep going back to those two. I don't know why they are my favorites other than their flavors are amazing! I'm still hoping that a coffee flavor might be in the works.
    Last edited by lindam; 04-14-2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: forgot to say why they are my favorites

Super Member ECF Veteran Lady J's Avatar

My absolute favorite Halo juice is also my absolute favorite juice ever. Come on, guys, where are all the Tiki Juice heads? I love this stuff. It is the nectar of the vaping gods!!!! Nothing is so beautiful as a vividly blue glass bottle. Open the bottle, and a delicious and very identifiable aroma escapes, inviting you to partake of the most excellent of liquid. The amber color and perfect viscosity... it's all just the tip of the iceberg! Vape it! Drip or carto or tank it up... then try to describe it. It's clove-y, and spicy, and smooth, with a hint of menthol. You will never find another vape like this. The scent will make others around you hungry. For hot cocoa, or pie, or heck, just lick some nutmeg. When I quit smoking, I found another addiction in Tiki. (psssst, even other vendors vape it)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast