UN-Official Halo Chat Thread! - Page 271
Page 271 of 1505 FirstFirst ... 1712212612672682692702712722732742752813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 15047
Like Tree20697Likes

Thread: UN-Official Halo Chat Thread!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    Well, I really do vape like somebody insane! I can usually go thru ANY kind of battery in 6-8 hrs! But in my defense, I like a really warm vape, (especially my tobacco flavors) and so tend to have my voltage up pretty high.
    I'm sure my battery has worn down quite a bit. Don't feel bad, I'm just seeing how far it will go.

Wes
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Vape 'em if ya got 'em!

Join CASAA and join the fight!
    Money saved? meh. My own life saved? Priceless.

PV Master Verified Member DaveOno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samolet View Post
    I am guilty of placing an order with Halo before a previous order has arrived in the mail
    I did, but justifiable. The case was good enough that the CFO agreed. (my ever lovin...)

My Jan 2nd order now owes NJ property tax, since it's been there so long. It'll be humming Southside Johnny tunes, and will prolly have 3 gang tags on it. It was probably touched by at least 14 workers, and at least 9 of them are named either Tony or Joey. It's still in the triangle.

The order I placed yesterday, and I got a shipping confirmation email yesterday, but it was never shipped. A couple of phone calls, emails, they couldn't tell me much, except that they think it didn't ship? Whaaaaa???

But now suddenly, shipping info generated today, in and out of Pompton, and in and out of Kearny!! It escaped!! It might be up here tomorrow!!!

I have other juices, but very little tobacco. Vaping wet air that has a hint of flavor is not Torque56!

I feel like a Chilean miner. Rescue is only now hours away, yet so far away...

Tony or Joey

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member DaveOno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    Cool. Maybe this is pretty normal.

I am trying to charge less once I saw the batteries have a 300 cycle lifespan. Eek.

Wes Keene
    It's not important. Look, you have two. So by the time you've charged them 300 times, it'll be August 2015.

And by then, you'll have 10 other newer tech batteries to take the place. A 650 size battery will last 20 days, and could jump start your car.

August 2015, my package will probably still be in Kearny...

sigh

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOno View Post
    It's not important. Look, you have two. So by the time you've charged them 300 times, it'll be August 2015.

And by then, you'll have 10 other newer tech batteries to take the place. A 650 size battery will last 20 days, and could jump start your car.

August 2015, my package will probably still be in Kearny...

sigh
    Dude I feel your pain. I'm about due for a juice order... Kearney, shudder...
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member SamNapolitanke's Avatar

I did, but justifiable. The case was good enough that the CFO agreed. (my ever lovin...)

My Jan 2nd order now owes NJ property tax, since it's been there so long. It'll be humming Southside Johnny tunes, and will prolly have 3 gang tags on it. It was probably touched by at least 14 workers, and at least 9 of them are named either Tony or Joey. It's still in the triangle.

The order I placed yesterday, and I got a shipping confirmation email yesterday, but it was never shipped. A couple of phone calls, emails, they couldn't tell me much, except that they think it didn't ship? Whaaaaa???

But now suddenly, shipping info generated today, in and out of Pompton, and in and out of Kearny!! It escaped!! It might be up here tomorrow!!!

I have other juices, but very little tobacco. Vaping wet air that has a hint of flavor is not Torque56!

LOL... We sent some Texas roughnecks to chile and got them folks out of that hole in a jiffy!
    maybe you need some rougnecks in Kearny!

Supporting Member

Or little Jessica.

Ultra Member Verified Member SamNapolitanke's Avatar

God bless women's tennis...

Supporting Member

It's not important. Look, you have two. So by the time you've charged them 300 times, it'll be August 2015
    I definitely alternate between them. But I'm pretty sure they won't last 1.66 years.

Wes
    gopher_byrd likes this.