Page 274 of 1505 FirstFirst ... 1742242642702712722732742752762772782843243747741274 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 15047
Like Tree20697Likes

Thread: UN-Official Halo Chat Thread!

PV Master Verified Member always9988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    I'm just glad none of you guys were here months ago when I was a newbie, and my first Halo order (the G6) was delayed! I threw a downright hissy fit! Got a warning from the moderator, had to eat a plate of crow...UGH! It was horrible..Just sayin'
    Wait, I think we need a copy of this :P
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Good morning by the way y'all

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Good morning, Halons!

I was just noticing this morning how my daily routine has changed. I used to get into the office, turn my computer on, grab that first cup of (awful) coffee and head out to the smoke pit. I'd hang out there chain smoking, BS'ing with my fellow smokers and discussing sports, tv, whatever.

Now I turn the pc on, skip the coffee and Torque it up while I wait for the computer to wake up. ECF is always the first place I go, before I even open my Outlook and start catching up on what went on overnight.

So, you guys are my new smoke pit, my new morning social circle. Y'all are funny, witty, always friendly, and smell considerably better than the last people I spent pre-work mornings with. And for that, as they say, I thank you.

Ultra Member Verified Member chesty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by always9988 View Post
    Wait, I think we need a copy of this :P
    your wish is my command.

Where's my ORDER!!!

I think I remember this thread, I had no idea diva joined about the same time as me.
    Forecast: Cloudy.

Insane Halon Supporting Member wheezal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOno View Post
    or when wheez's BAC droppes under 0.12%)

(And I'll take Feb 17th and April 21)
    hah, my BAC hasn't dropped below .15 since 2003! and that was only cuz i got the flu and someone left the bottle of whiskey outta my reach.

toughest 3 minutes of my life crawling to that bottle.
    Moral victories don't count...

Quote Originally Posted by Atimmer7700 View Post
    Good morning, Halons!

I was just noticing this morning how my daily routine has changed. I used to get into the office, turn my computer on, grab that first cup of (awful) coffee and head out to the smoke pit. I'd hang out there chain smoking, BS'ing with my fellow smokers and discussing sports, tv, whatever.

Now I turn the pc on, skip the coffee and Torque it up while I wait for the computer to wake up. ECF is always the first place I go, before I even open my Outlook and start catching up on what went on overnight.

So, you guys are my new smoke pit, my new morning social circle. Y'all are funny, witty, always friendly, and smell considerably better than the last people I spent pre-work mornings with. And for that, as they say, I thank you.
    Attachment 295548

sent from galaxy tab 3 using tapatalk

See what nic fits can do to a nice girl? Turns us into raging maniacs, when normally we're so quiet and sweet, right diva?

Quote Originally Posted by Atimmer7700 View Post
    Good morning, Halons!

I'm the same way first thing, except I have to have my coffee and can't vape right away :P but I have to have my quiet computer time while waking up all the way, and the kids get cartoons for an hour. Everyone's happy

Aviationrich likes this.

Oh and it used to be Facebook I browsed, then realized Facebook makes me dislike most of the people I know haha

Evie Luv and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

From last night: Thank you to Chesty and Dave. I really appreciate you figuring out the nuts and bolts. I am going to revert back to my old policy and charge whenever I feel like it. There's no detriment to that policy. Also, I'll rest well at night knowing that a half or one quarter charge doesn't cost me a full one of my 300 charges. Good work, guys!

Wes