Page 82 of 1505 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586921321825821082 ... LastLast
Like Tree20697Likes

Thread: UN-Official Halo Chat Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by synergis7 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info. Tried all six - Turkish came out top of the pops. Tribeca and Torque56 are a close second. Just ordered some Freedom Juice to give it a try, along with some Cafe Mocha.

The tin the sampler shipped in is a cool touch, and I was also impressed with the insert warning that the flavors wouldn't really peak without a little steeping.

Really impressed with the Halo Tobacco line!
    After a more complete test of the Halo line, I'd say the Turkish and Freedom are my personal top picks. Most of the flavors I tried were very vapable. The only one I really didn't like is the Twisted Java, did not agree with my taste buds at all.

I also like the Fusion flavorless too- works really well for thinning out really burly organic juices.

I haven't really liked the tobacco flavors I've tried so far. My taste buds and nose are recovering after 20 years of smoking, so I'll revisit them at some point.

HX3 to me is a tobacco flavor with a touch of hazelnut and a very slight menthol finish. Even though I didn't care for the tobacco flavors, this one's great IMO. Not my all-day vape, but definitely a daily vape. I smoked American Spirit Menthols for about 8 years before I quit, and it reminds me of them more than any other flavor, but in a good way. Whenever I get the urge to have a cigarette, I vape HX3.

Even though I smoked menthols for 20 years, I didn't think I'd like menthol juice too much, especially the ones with no tobacco. My American Spirits had very little menthol. Somehow, Menthol Ice is my all-day vape. I tried Blu disposables and hated their menthol ice. It tasted like crappy peppermint. Hali's version is great.

I also really dig Kringle's Curse. Didn't think I'd be into that one either.

Had to try Tiki Juice because a lot of people raved about it when I placed my original order. Didn't think it would be good, but it's by far the best tasting juice out of the 12 I've tried. Menthol Ice is more satisfying to me, but Tili tastes better. Haven't figured that one out yet.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you don't really know what you'll like till you try them. I figured HX3 would be my all day vape, but it's no. 3 on my list.

MustachioedMechModManiac Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Captain Jack is the best tobacco juice currently available anywhere.

Though, if Halo hadn't panned Bella Valente, the above statement would be false.

Thank goodness (and Lox) I still have a few mls of Bella left!
    Cinder Ella likes this.
    El Capitán; Co-Ed Naked Vape Team
    "Maybe I can sit on one hand till it goes numb, and vape like a stranger?" - levisdaddy
    Once Whenever / Team ECF

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't get me started! I've kept my empty 30ml bottles of Bella Valente and Smooth 8 in remembrance of the greatness that they once contained!

MustachioedMechModManiac Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Do you ever open 'em up and give 'em a sniff... just for old times sake?
    El Capitán; Co-Ed Naked Vape Team
    "Maybe I can sit on one hand till it goes numb, and vape like a stranger?" - levisdaddy
    Once Whenever / Team ECF

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Why yes, yes I do.

I'm hoping to find something from SOMEwhere that comes close to those two flavors.
    Shouldn't be too hard to find an approximation of Bella Valente. After all, I *think* it's
    basically a vanilla cigar+Halo magic.

But Smooth 8....alas! We shall never see its like again!
    (and if anyone out there HAS found something similar, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    shoot me a PM, since I don't think it's kosher to discuss other vendors in the
    forum suppliers' threads)
    boardopboy likes this.

Anyone know the best way to store filled Triton tanks? I have 14 tanks in my rotation, which I store upright in 2 sample tins- they fit nicely in the holes. I like to keep a number of flavors handy, as I never know what I'll be in the mood for, and I'm still testing a bunch of flavors. If I don't get to some tanks for a couple days, should I invert them, turn them on their side, leave them upright, or does it matter? Should I put the caps on the mouthpieces, or leave them open? I have found steeping certain juices does make a world of difference, but is it bad to steep in a tank?

Quote Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post
    Anyone know the best way to store filled Triton tanks? I have 14 tanks in my rotation, which I store upright in 2 sample tins- they fit nicely in the holes. I like to keep a number of flavors handy, as I never know what I'll be in the mood for, and I'm still testing a bunch of flavors. If I don't get to some tanks for a couple days, should I invert them, turn them on their side, leave them upright, or does it matter? Should I put the caps on the mouthpieces, or leave them open? I have found steeping certain juices does make a world of difference, but is it bad to steep in a tank?
    Im very new to the whole vaping world but from what I understand you can steep in a tank with no problems. You can cap them so they dont spill but it is important to get air to the juices at least occasionally. Im not sure how you should store them but as long as juice doesnt drip down into the mouth piece or get the threads that touch the battery wet then you should be good.

--

On a completely different note, can anyone share their experience on how long their orders take to process? My current order is sitting at about 50 hours...
    stevegmu likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Cinder Ella's Avatar

Does your order include a Trition kit or a Triton USB charger?

Quote Originally Posted by dj_dr3k View Post
    Im very new to the whole vaping world but from what I understand you can steep in a tank with no problems. You can cap them so they dont spill but it is important to get air to the juices at least occasionally. Im not sure how you should store them but as long as juice doesnt drip down into the mouth piece or get the threads that touch the battery wet then you should be good.

--

On a completely different note, can anyone share their experience on how long their orders take to process? My current order is sitting at about 50 hours...
    Cinder Ella / www.halocigs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder Ella View Post
    Does your order include a Trition kit or a Triton USB charger?
    No. All G6 related items and juice. I placed it the moment the mini tanks came back in stock

Edit: Its now pushing 3 days and Ive submitted a support ticket. Is there anything more that can be done?
    Last edited by dj_dr3k; 06-07-2013 at 03:46 PM.