Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: G6 Mini-tank

Full Member Verified Member

Been close to a week with heavy use of the two I got... so, so solid!!!

Not even a hint of a narsty taste and so cool to actually measure how much juice I am using.

Also love how bitable the tip is. Seriously, these have been a total pleasure to use. I will be in serious trouble if they come out with colored mouth pieces!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPaw View Post
    Been close to a week with heavy use of the two I got... so, so solid!!!

Not even a hint of a narsty taste and so cool to actually measure how much juice I am using.

Also love how bitable the tip is. Seriously, these have been a total pleasure to use. I will be in serious trouble if they come out with colored mouth pieces!
    There's always the G6 drip tips, think Cinder said they fit these

Moved On ECF Veteran

I'm still only a couple days in on these, but I've run a few different juices through one while sticking exclusively to Halo on the other. (SO nice that these come in different colors, because I think this is how I'll use them -- a different color for each vendor's juices.) The clear one has had Longhorn and Prime 15 running in it, while the blue one has been running through HHV and MBV juices like Dragon's Fire, Oompa and Butterscotch Tobacco.

I am very impressed with the ability to these things to handle 50/50 juices without so much as a hiccup. The very first time I tried a juice from Mt. Baker, it was totally unvapeable in a G6 cartomizer -- it wouldn't wick for love or money. But Butterscotch Tobacco wicks in the mini-tank without a peep of trouble, and it tastes better in the mini-tank than it does in anything else I've vaped it in, bar none.

You guys and gals at Halo... I don't know how you do it. I don't know why you do it. Only thing I can figure is you love vaping and you love your fellow vapers, and even if it's just me sayin' it, we love you back. You guys are the best.
    Cinder Ella and ckmeyers like this.

Nice to hear how some other liquids do.. I am still using only Halo liquid but this is helpful for future vendors.
    Cinder Ella and John Castle like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm digging this thread. I have a mini tank coming in the mail. Very stoked to get it.

I am wondering whether it can replace my current vape of choice which is blank low-resistance carts filled with Prime15 and/or Tribeca.

I do love me some low-resistance cartomizers. I use one for about a week before tossing it. Maybe they will come up with a low resistance mini tank for us LR fans.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well after 3 weeks of constant use I finally had to clean one. Not because it had issues - I dropped it in the dogs water dish when I was filling it
    Rinsed clean with just hot water and dried overnight. Working like new no residual taste either and I had twisted java in it last time butterscotch this time.
    Cinder Ella, ckmeyers and LaraPaw like this.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Super Member ECF Veteran

All right. My just came in the mail. I ripped open the package and tore into it. Hope filling the tank was really as self-explanatory as it looked.

OM effin' G!!!

It is SO delicious!!

New facets to the juice are revealed!!

And keep in mind I normally will only vape low-resistance cartomizers!! I'm a snobby little vapor-wench that way!! I didn't think I could be happy with these or that they could possibly match the LR cartomizers.

Wrong.

The vape is fuller, throatier...perfect draw. Nothing impeding a rich warm endless cloud of perfect flavor.

I am in love!! I must have more!!

Thank you, Halo!!

Keep doing what you're doing, and don't EVER, and I mean EVER, change your juices, which are the best anywhere!
    John Castle, ckmeyers and LaraPaw like this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle M View Post
    All right. My just came in the mail. I ripped open the package and tore into it. Hope filling the tank was really as self-explanatory as it looked.

OM effin' G!!!

It is SO delicious!!

New facets to the juice are revealed!!

And keep in mind I normally will only vape low-resistance cartomizers!! I'm a snobby little vapor-wench that way!! I didn't think I could be happy with these or that they could possibly match the LR cartomizers.

Wrong.

The vape is fuller, throatier...perfect draw. Nothing impeding a rich warm endless cloud of perfect flavor.

I am in love!! I must have more!!

Thank you, Halo!!

Keep doing what you're doing, and don't EVER, and I mean EVER, change your juices, which are the best anywhere!
    Right?! See, you got exactly what I was saying upthread! These things are like going from a 1984 Zenith tv to the latest and greatest 46" Sony ultra-high-definition. Same flavors we already love -- but more to 'em.
    LaraPaw likes this.

Halo must be staffed with wizards & alchemists!
    Cinder Ella and John Castle like this.

I need to stop reading these threads. Placed an order last night for a G6 kit and mini-tank (my 1st real hardware in place of Greensmartliving and Red Dragon). The anticipation is killing me!! Can't wait to be able to kick the analogs.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast