Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: G6 Mini-tank

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default G6 Mini-tank

I've been using the G6 mini-tank for 6 days now, and I have been extremely pleased with it! I'm hoping there will be a discount offer for buying 5 or 10 at a time. The draw is perfect for me, not too airy. I'm very, very pleased. Good job Halo!

I have never used a tank before and just got one of these. I tried to draw on it just to see how it felt, not filled or connected to a battery, and there is no air flow at all. I hooked it up to a battery and tried again, unfilled, and still nothing. The light on the battery doesn't go on either. Is this normal? Does it need to be filled to draw? It's like sucking on a plugged up straw.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

puck-
    that's strange; my g6 mini tanks have been fantastic, both on various G6 batteries and the Triton battery. Try filling it (and give it a few minutes to "prime" or wick up some liquid) and see if that makes a difference?

Full Member Verified Member

Anyone try these tanks with VG liquid, and are these top or bottom coil? Thanks

Not tried with any other juice besides Halo. I read on another thread they are top coil. Only been using it since I got it earlier this evening but I haven't been able to put it down! I am very, very happy with the performance of the mini-tank so far, I can't believe how much more I can taste the liquid and the amount of vapor is fantastic IMO! Huge Tribeca scented clouds floating around! I also love that I am getting no leaks at all! I'll be putting it to the test tomorrow with it bouncing around in my bag during my work commute. I am going to put my G6 in a small plastic bag so I can see if anything leaks.

If the performance stays this good I think I will probably be done with cartos for good! Does anyone know if the mini-tank is pretty much just a scaled down version of the Triton tank?

Great job Halo!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran Standpoint's Avatar

I got two of them yesterday, these are absolutely great. I love that you do not screw down the top (I think this helps prevent overtightening and tank cracking). Easy to fill, great vapor and flavor. Much better than any CE3 I've tried (Hate using a syringe to fill), and other companies pseudo equivalents (Nano).

I'm recommending these highly to 808 threaded vapors I know.

Great price, too. Very happy about that.

Vaped both 50/50 and 65/35 good vapor with the mini tank.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by puffins View Post
    Anyone try these tanks with VG liquid, and are these top or bottom coil? Thanks
    I filled one with VG WTA and no wicking problems at all. I'm going on week 2 now and I love these tanks flavor and vapor still going strong.
    I've tried the nano's with the screw on tip and had problems with them creating a vacuum that made my auto batts stay on

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Thanks for the report lox.
    I just complained about this in the coupon thread but I placed an order for some clearos elsewhere but if I dive in on the Tritan system I'll make sure to pick one of these mini tanks up

Just wanted to add something I don't know what kind of plastic the tanks are but the oldest tank I have has some citrus eliquid in it and no leaks or breaks or cloudiness yet it has been in there for a day and a half!
    -Crazy Clown (Itaste VV)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast