Help with G6 drip tip please!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PeteC2

Thread: Help with G6 drip tip please!!

Ultra Member Verified Member

Question Help with G6 drip tip please!!

Ok so this may be a stupid question but I feel stuipid, I ordered a drip tip for my G6 and I feel like I am missing something. Can someone please explain to me how to use this thing. I hear how great drip tips are but I am having some issues. I am thinking I have to do something to prep the cartomizer to be able to drip but I dont know. Again I am feeling really really stupid right now so if anyone could explain what I need to do I would greatly appreciate it. I have been googling all morning for some kind of guidance and I have watched a bunch of videos on using drip tips but nothing for the G6 specifically.

Thanks!!

remove the silicon cap from the carto, or the drip tip from a G6 tank and put the drip tip in it's place. I haven't "dripped" with a drip tip. I guess you could but it seems like a good way to get a mouth full of juice. If you were using a straight atomizer you can drip straight in, from what I gather, but I don't know if that is recommended for the carto/tanks. I just pop it off to top off.

What kind of atomizer would I need to get for the G6? I didn't see anything on their website so I think thats why I am a little confused. The research I have done all I have found is that you drip with an atomizer but Halo didn't seem to sell one?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Cinder Ella's Avatar

Hi Jessermay we actually no longer sell atomizers, we used to as part of the Element line that we have discontinued. The drip tips can be used as a mouth piece for the G6 cartomizers or with other hardware that you may have.
    Cinder Ella / www.halocigs.com

Thank you Cinder Ella! I just sent you a pm the same time you posted.

In other words they just need to drop the "drip" & just call it a "tip" lol

Super Member ECF Veteran PeteC2's Avatar

It can be confusing to newer vapers. The term "drip tip" is used widely, though on a cartomizer/clearomizer they really are simply "tips" or mouth-pieces. Of course for those who still have the Halo Element, they truly are "drip tips". Still, some folks might prefer them either due to comfort, or even simply appearance. Also the silicone end caps on the Halo cartomizers, while convenient, do have a tendency to pop off.
    jessermay likes this.