Triton tank adapter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SeniorBoy

Thread: Triton tank adapter

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Triton tank adapter

Greetings everyone.....Really enjoying the Halo Triton's! Does anyone know what type of adapter I would need to use the Triton tanks on other mod's lie a Provari or SVD? Just love the way the Triton tanks work and the super ease of filling them.

VapeFight.com Founder Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Red face Adapter...

The Triton tanks are a 808 thread or more accurately 808d. I don't use adapters but below are your Google queries and their are many. If your picky like me and care about how the mod looks with an adapter choose carefully.

eGo Threads:
    808 to ego adapter - Google Search

510 Threads:
    Google

HTH
    Jet Knight likes this.

Visit Vape Fight today! Fight for the survival of vaping. Resources to help us win the fight. Don't WAIT until the FDA takes away your right to vape! Join CASAA today!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBoy View Post
    The Triton tanks are a 808 thread or more accurately 808d. I don't use adapters but below are your Google queries and their are many. If your picky like me and care about how the mod looks with an adapter choose carefully.

eGo Threads:
    808 to ego adapter - Google Search

510 Threads:
    Google

HTH
    Thank you for the info, I just like the way Triton tanks perform on the Halo Triton batteries. Maybe a perfect match that should not be separated.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

It is my understanding that the Triton tank does not thread onto the Halo battery's 808s, but rather onto the outer (proprietary?) threading.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Cinder Ella's Avatar

Correct, The Triton tank uses the outer threads while the Mini tank and G6 Cartomizers use the inner 808 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Skauth View Post
    It is my understanding that the Triton tank does not thread onto the Halo battery's 808s, but rather onto the outer (proprietary?) threading.
    Cinder Ella / www.halocigs.com