Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Lost 2 Triton tanks :(

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgurant View Post
    Yeah, here's the full list of juices you should avoid using in polycarbonate tanks: E Juice that may break a plastic tanks | Mt Baker Vapor WikiMt Baker Vapor Wiki

Polypropylene tanks are the "good kind," but they're rare, presumably because polypropylene can't be made entirely translucent (or, I suppose, because it's more expensive?). Polypropylene's not as pretty, in other words. In any case, I wouldn't blame Mt. Baker Vapor in particular; citrus/cinnamon juices from all sorts of vendors have been known to crack polycarbonate tanks. At least Mt. Baker makes an effort to publicize which of their juices might be problematic, an act of up-front self-deprecation rarely seen in modern marketing.

A Halo-branded glass tank would be awesome.
    Thanks for the info Fulgurant. I don't blame MBV in the least, I love to buy stuff from them. Just thought my Triton tank could handle it...lol. "Oh how the mighty have fallen"...lol I see you you live in Phila. I grew up there. I went to West Catholic Girls in West Philly. Haven
    t been back in years Oh, to taste a Philly cheesesteak! Or a hoagie...mayo AND oil for me! lol

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    Thanks for the info Fulgurant. I don't blame MBV in the least, I love to buy stuff from them. Just thought my Triton tank could handle it...lol. "Oh how the mighty have fallen"...lol I see you you live in Phila. I grew up there. I went to West Catholic Girls in West Philly. Haven
    t been back in years Oh, to taste a Philly cheesesteak! Or a hoagie...mayo AND oil for me! lol
    Hey there! Always glad to hear from a hometown lady. Hope everything's going well down in AL.

And I feel your pain. The rest of the country's beautiful, but trying to find a decent sandwich out there is like pulling teeth. They call hoagies "subs," which prolly stands for "substandard."

But don't worry! Mail-order is available:

Jim's Steaks

Phoenixville | PrimoHoagies
    (Sadly, I can't seem to find a working website for the Holy of Holies. Maybe their site will come back soon, but I'm not sure whether they'll ship. Primo ain't a bad second option.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgurant View Post
    Hey there! Always glad to hear from a hometown lady. Hope everything's going well down in AL.

And I feel your pain. The rest of the country's beautiful, but trying to find a decent sandwich out there is like pulling teeth. They call hoagies "subs," which prolly stands for "substandard."

But don't worry! Mail-order is available:

Jim's Steaks

Phoenixville | PrimoHoagies

(Sadly, I can't seem to find a working website for the Holy oHolies. Maybe their site will come back soon, but I'm not sure whether they'll ship. Primo ain't a bad second option.)

HAAY! That's FANTASTIC Fulgurant!!! Woot! It's a sorry state of affairs down here in bama, as far as sandwiches are concerned. How a Philly girl EVER ends up in the deep south I'll never know, but it had something to do with a certain "Southern Gentleman" And yeah, he had the hat and everything!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    HAAY! That's FANTASTIC Fulgurant!!! Woot! It's a sorry state of affairs down here in bama, as far as sandwiches are concerned. How a Philly girl EVER ends up in the deep south I'll never know, but it had something to do with a certain "Southern Gentleman" And yeah, he had the hat and everything!...lol
    Hehe, they do know charm in the South, no doubt about it. I've no doubt he counts himself lucky to have you.

(PS. The Eagles suck. I hope you're not watching this game. Yeeeouch.)

I had a non-Halo e-liquid discolor (darken) a non-Triton T2. And that was just an RY4; don't know what was in there, but now I have a gray tank instead of a clear one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12