Nicotine Level - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Nicotine Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Vapah View Post
    And a GREAT alternative it is at that!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to open a can of worms but just found it curious that so many folks seem to want to get away from nicotine while so many seem to be the same folks loving their morning coffee.
    It is a great alternative.

And to be clear, it isn't my intention to criticize anyone who falls off the wagon. I fell off the wagon myself more often than I'd like to admit (likely more times than than I can count) over the last twenty years, before I found vaping. And I may well fall off the wagon again.

That's sorta my point though: quitting cigarettes is a monumental task in and of itself. Hell, even significantly reducing your cigarette use can be a monumental task. If anyone wants to go the extra mile, to eliminate their dependence on nicotine entirely, then more power to them; I'd just caution anyone who's even the slightest bit new to vaping to err on the side of keeping their nicotine concentrations high. There's nothing wrong with vaping high-nic juice.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love the different nicotine strengths to personalize your vaping experience. I started with 24mg which I found out to be too much {which was great to discover- vaping can REALLY deliver nicotine!} So I stepped down to 18mg. I believe I will step down again to 12mg with my next shipment of juices. I still get that "wigged out" feeling at times like I used to get when I "hot-boxed" a cigarette. Like someone else mentioned- a logical step from 6mg to zero would be to custom mix those two together to create 3mg.

I always thought that vaping would be the way for me to eventually become nicotine free and stop vaping some day like I quit smoking. But I enjoy vaping so damned much that I do not see me stopping anytime soon. Three months, NO SMOKING for me.
    Forever grateful for Halo, TFA, Hangsen, Flavour Art, Inawera and all the helpful people of ECF. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgurant View Post
    It is a great alternative.

And to be clear, it isn't my intention to criticize anyone who falls off the wagon. I fell off the wagon myself more often than I'd like to admit (likely more times than than I can count) over the last twenty years, before I found vaping. And I may well fall off the wagon again.

That's sorta my point though: quitting cigarettes is a monumental task in and of itself. Hell, even significantly reducing your cigarette use can be a monumental task. If anyone wants to go the extra mile, to eliminate their dependence on nicotine entirely, then more power to them; I'd just caution anyone who's even the slightest bit new to vaping to err on the side of keeping their nicotine concentrations high. There's nothing wrong with vaping high-nic juice.
    I hear that! I quit for a full year using the patch and fell off the wagon and that was my last time trying. When I fell off the wagon, I said "F" this, I smoke and that's that. In other words I gave in to my addiction to nicotine that day knowing I'd die a smoker and had a very high chance of dying of a cigarette smoking issue...but then came vaping and I danced a jig

Insane Halon ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Vapah View Post
    but then came vaping and I danced a jig

a....a jig?

not a ditty?

a two step?

the cha-cha?

full on tango? did you have a rose in your mouth?

the people deserve to know!
    Moral victories don't count...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDill View Post
    I always thought that vaping would be the way for me to eventually become nicotine free and stop vaping some day like I quit smoking. But I enjoy vaping so damned much that I do not see me stopping anytime soon. Three months, NO SMOKING for me.
    That's awesome bro, congratulations!

I'll vape to that

Quote Originally Posted by wheezal View Post
    a....a jig?

not a ditty?

a two step?

the cha-cha?

full on tango? did you have a rose in your mouth?

the people deserve to know!
    Too bad you're way down there in the Lone Star State cos you'd be a friggin blast to have a few beers with bro...ya crazy mofo

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I started at 24mg and am still there. I started strong because I was afraid I would go back to analogs if it didn't satisfy the urge. I now know I can probably go to 18, as vaping too much at 24 makes me dizzy. One day I may get to 0, but wonder why I would still want to vape. We will see.
    AngiBe and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

​For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. If you don't, none will suffice.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I still have occasional urges to have an analog, so I plan to stick to 6 mg/mL for as long as it takes until those urges go away. 0 mg leaves me wanting, so that's a no go. If I'm still vaping by next summer, I'll have to take a closer look at why.
    AngiBe and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

Senior Member Verified Member SmokieTreats's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheezal View Post
    i want to actually increase things that aren't supposed to be in my body....i figure if i can intake enough heavy metals and salts, i can mummify myself and live into the far future, when i will become a king among the throngs of the post apocalyptic world!

mummy wheezal! RAWR!!
    Mummy Wheezal.jpg
    Sorry... couldn't resist.
    wheezal and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

Insane Halon ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SmokieTreats View Post
    Mummy Wheezal.jpg
    Sorry... couldn't resist.

it's like you came back from teh future in a time machine! with a picture of me!
    Moral victories don't count...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast