....A menthol option for ALL Halo tobacco flavors!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: ....A menthol option for ALL Halo tobacco flavors!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default ....A menthol option for ALL Halo tobacco flavors!

....I have been searching for the "perfect menthol tobacco nirvana" and I may be on to something. I have tried various Halo tobacco flavors and I mix with Sub-Zero. This works excellent, but why not try something different? By itself, in my opinion, I don't taste tobacco in Sub-Zero. It has very bold mint/menthol flavors but it is also sweet. I have mixed this 50/50 with Tribeca and Torque with great results. But doing this must take away half of the tobacco taste, right?

I found a product from NicQuid called "Added Burst" menthol that is just menthol and is not meant to be vaped by itself- only to "mentholate" E-liquids. I picked up a 10ml bottle. I did some research on the product and people were putting very small amounts into their favorite liquids. I figured that I must try this method out!

I picked up the Halo tobacco sampler just to try different flavors. (18mg/ml) -I picked one I have not tried, Prime 15. I mixed up 2ml of Prime with just 4 drops of the menthol NicQuid. The results are AWESOME..... The menthol intensity is about as strong as mixing 50/50 with Sub-Zero without the sweetness and without taking away half the tobacco taste. Can't wait to try them all!

I only wish that Halo offered a menthol option for their tobacco flavors. Until then, I will do this. Gotta love my HALO!
    All stocked up with years of my favorite nic & flavorings. No more smoking. EVER.

PV Master ECF Veteran CafeDigitalDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDill View Post
    ....I have been searching for the "perfect menthol tobacco nirvana" and I may be on to something. I have tried various Halo tobacco flavors and I mix with Sub-Zero. This works excellent, but why not try something different? By itself, in my opinion, I don't taste tobacco in Sub-Zero. It has very bold mint/menthol flavors but it is also sweet. I have mixed this 50/50 with Tribeca and Torque with great results. But doing this must take away half of the tobacco taste, right?

I found a product from NicQuid called "Added Burst" menthol that is just menthol and is not meant to be vaped by itself- only to "mentholate" E-liquids. I picked up a 10ml bottle. I did some research on the product and people were putting very small amounts into their favorite liquids. I figured that I must try this method out!

I picked up the Halo tobacco sampler just to try different flavors. (18mg/ml) -I picked one I have not tried, Prime 15. I mixed up 2ml of Prime with just 4 drops of the menthol NicQuid. The results are AWESOME..... The menthol intensity is about as strong as mixing 50/50 with Sub-Zero without the sweetness and without taking away half the tobacco taste. Can't wait to try them all!

I only wish that Halo offered a menthol option for their tobacco flavors. Until then, I will do this. Gotta love my HALO!
    OMG JohnnyDill! I was a menthol smoker too, and just gave up trying to find a good tobacco/menthol ejuice. This sounds AWESOME! I will definitely try it. Wow, my Christmas list is definitely getting longer, and longer. Hope, hubby...I mean 'Santa', can handle it!!! lololol

I was never a menthol smoker but I think I'm a menthol vaper. When a juice is "just OK", I start to mix it with one of the other menthol's or Kringle's Curse.

Stinky Free Since July 4, 2013

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

BLASPHEMY! Ruining the fantastic taste of Prime w/menthol! Shame on you...ok, joking. Glad u found a mix you like. Prime to me is awesome alone or mixed w/just about anything I want for a smooth, nutty tobacco taste.

The only menthol type I can vape is Malibu. Not a menthol fan at all.
    Last edited by AngiBe; 11-30-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    JohnnyDill likes this.

ProVari | byLeo Dripper Pro & Sophia| REO | Chalice II & III | Halo

I wonder what Voodoo with menthol would taste like?

::: Runs Very Fast Out of Thread :::
    JohnnyDill likes this.

Stinky Free Since July 4, 2013

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tried the Longhorn with menthol drops.... Has got to be the most GOD AWFUL thing I have ever vaped. It tastes like pine trees infused with cheap perfume & topped off with a Sharpie marker. LOL. I even tried Longhorn without the menthol. Believe me, it's the Longhorn. YUK. I will leave this one with the cap off in my drawer and revisit it in a week. On to the next flavor! Hmmm. I will try Turkish tomorrow. It is after midnight so I am already in LaLa land {Voodoo zone}
    AngiBe and Moonswanni like this.
    All stocked up with years of my favorite nic & flavorings. No more smoking. EVER.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moonswanni View Post

Good thing you ran out fast because this is a serious infraction!

PV Master ECF Veteran CafeDigitalDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moonswanni View Post

It's too early for me to even wrap my brain around that!

Insane Halon ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Good thing you ran out fast because this is a serious infraction!

that's a good idea! i think i may do that! i may mix my Voodoo with all sorts of things to make it better!

yay! the interweb taught me how!
    JohnnyDill likes this.
    Moral victories don't count...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by wheezal View Post
    that's a good idea! i think i may do that! i may mix my Voodoo with all sorts of things to make it better!

yay! the interweb taught me how!
    You meant you have to mix Kringles and Belgian w/menthol to make it better didn't you? I mean, you already have to mix them together, why not add another flavor?

VOODOO stands alone!
    FranC and BigBen2k like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast