G6
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: G6

Account closed on request

Default G6

I'm about to pick up a new APV and give my Triton kit to a friend. But this new one is bigger, and can't really carry it around concealed in pocket when I need to. Usually I use Blu disposables, but they don't do anything for me. I'm looking at ordering the g6 starter tomorrow. Anyone use these and have an opinion? Is it messy to refill? And does it leak? Any advice greatly appreciated!
    VapieDan likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Alabama just a small town kind of girl...Not Greenbo

Quote Originally Posted by Wumpscut View Post
    I'm about to pick up a new APV and give my Triton kit to a friend. But this new one is bigger, and can't really carry it around concealed in pocket when I need to. Usually I use Blu disposables, but they don't do anything for me. I'm looking at ordering the g6 starter tomorrow. Anyone use these and have an opinion? Is it messy to refill? And does it leak? Any advice greatly appreciated!
    I have the G6 I use it at work and whenever I'm in public. I find I like the automatics better than the manuals. I use the plain black blank cartomizers and just refill as needed. It is easy to fill a carto they will hold about 20 drops and I hold the carto at an angle and just drip them in. You'll have to drip like 4 drops in and then let that soak in etc. There are videos on you tube showing different methods. You can also use the mini tanks on the G6 and they are alot easier to refill but I use mostly the cartos because it has a sleeker look to me. Cartos once filled as long as you don't overfill will not leak and I've never had a mini tank leak but you have to make sure the mouth piece is all the way in. Of course if you crack a tank in your pocket it will leak with a carto you won't have that problem.

I love the G6.
    Atimmer7700 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~For my Nieces Alison, Sofi, & Serenity~~~~~~~

CASAA Member

Hi Wumpscut! The G6 is wonderful. No leaking and no problems. The cartos are super easy to fill, and you will find them very easy to use. If you like a warmer vape, Halo's LR cartos are really good. It's a good simulation to smoking a cig....good for those times when a little craving may hit. Good luck on your vaping journey.

Ultra Member Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

What size batteries did you get in the Triton starter kit? One of mine is the 400 mah, and it is really tiny....

CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Very cool. That's what I wanted to hear I would get a smaller battery for the Triton but I'm trying to get my buddy into vaping as well. And while the Blu never quite does it for me, I do like the size. The g6 looks just right and if it hits anything like my Tritons have then I'll be set. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kuljit; 01-31-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Plus, I'm intrigued as to how these cartos will hold up. I'd order them blank because if I can fill them up to 5 times each before losing vapor production, then it may last a good while since I'd only be using them on the weekends for about 5 hours a day.
    Evie Luv likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaD View Post
    What size batteries did you get in the Triton starter kit? One of mine is the 400 mah, and it is really tiny....

Wow AmandaD. The 400mah is tiny. Thanks for putting the lighter next to it for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Wumpscut View Post
    Plus, I'm intrigued as to how these cartos will hold up. I'd order them blank because if I can fill them up to 5 times each before losing vapor production, then it may last a good while since I'd only be using them on the weekends for about 5 hours a day.
    You can clean your cartos very easily, thereby extending the use of them up to 20x, (or so I've heard)

I agree that the blank cartos are the way to go with the G6. I've tried mini tanks but find that after one or two refills the vapor is much less than using a carto. The taste is also better with a carto imo. I only use the mini tanks now with my G6 passthrough and find no vapor reduction with the passthrough. I have to assume that because the passthrough is always working at max power that it has something to do with the G6 batteries not being powerful enough to use with the mini tanks after the first few puffs when the voltage drops off a bit.

So, like you, I use my Triton at home and in places where people are used to it but also carry my G6 around for general public vaping. Frankly I am tired of all the questions whenever I pull out a Triton and find that with a G6 (especially using the white batteries) sometimes people don't even notice that it is an ecig and there are usually no (or very few) questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Evie Luv View Post
    I have the G6 I use it at work and whenever I'm in public. I find I like the automatics better than the manuals. I use the plain black blank cartomizers and just refill as needed. It is easy to fill a carto they will hold about 20 drops and I hold the carto at an angle and just drip them in. You'll have to drip like 4 drops in and then let that soak in etc. There are videos on you tube showing different methods. You can also use the mini tanks on the G6 and they are alot easier to refill but I use mostly the cartos because it has a sleeker look to me. Cartos once filled as long as you don't overfill will not leak and I've never had a mini tank leak but you have to make sure the mouth piece is all the way in. Of course if you crack a tank in your pocket it will leak with a carto you won't have that problem.

I love the G6.
    Evie Luv likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    You can clean your cartos very easily, thereby extending the use of them up to 20x, (or so I've heard)
    I've refilled mine way more than 5 times. I have some I've refilled about 10-15 times and notice no drop off in vapor.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast