Do I have to order from Halo to get their liquid?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Do I have to order from Halo to get their liquid?

Full Member ECF Veteran IShotBigBird's Avatar

Default Do I have to order from Halo to get their liquid?

I order a bottle of Tribeca every few weeks or so but the shipping is extremely slow. I've already asked them why it takes over a week to arrive at my residence and they said the USPS is unpredictable but I don't have this problem anywhere else.

Does Halo ship their liquid to vape stores that could possibly be in my area so I don't have to deal with their slow shipping?

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

It's sold at several B&Ms in my area. I believe if you go to their website you can see which shops sell it. In my experience with Halo they ship extremely quickly. But the Post Office in Kearney is s_l_o_w.....things seem to get suck there - not helped by the weather!
    AngiBe and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

I can't find it on the website. If you figure it out, let me know

Sticky from Cinder Ella
    Scroll down to the Fl. Listings, quite a few and maybe one close to you.
    Halo Reseller Locations!

Grammar: The difference between feeling your nuts, and feeling you're nuts.

Ultra Member Verified Member sando7's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@430Cruz...you beat me to it
    430Cruz likes this.
    i don't always use a VV/VW Device, but when i do it's the MVP/DNA30; taste it Love it my friends!
    ....analog free since 2/16/14.......UK WildCats

Thank you. There's one just down the street from me lol Didn't even know they existed
    AngiBe likes this.

PV Master Verified Member DaveOno's Avatar

It's understandably more expensive at the B&M, they do have salary and overhead to cover. You pay any sales tax, but you have it in your hand! No shipping, no waiting.

There was a rash of shipping problems in Kearny. Recently, the area was hit on Thurs 13 through Sat 15 with 3 huge snowstorms. This in the middle of Valentine's day. Then Monday 17 was a Holiday. Things are more normal now. I had 8 packages (for work) go in and out of Kearny without problems.

Having said that, if you order enough, the price is very attractive. Six 30ml bottles for $107.95 which is $17.99 per bottle, delivered. Plus you'd get 500 bonus points, worth another half bottle.

Of course, this is using the 10% discount code, ECFTEN2014

Every order has got to me within 4 business days (except one that got lost in Kearny, but I did finally get)

Well it's officially been a week and it didn't come in today. I did see the prices at the local store and for a 30ml bottle at Halo it's 19.99 but at this local shop they're selling 15ml of Halo's bottles for 17.99. I guess I'll only do it if I need to. Next time I'll order my liquid a couple weeks in advance lol

Senior Member Verified Member ImperfectFuture's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IShotBigBird View Post
    Well it's officially been a week and it didn't come in today. I did see the prices at the local store and for a 30ml bottle at Halo it's 19.99 but at this local shop they're selling 15ml of Halo's bottles for 17.99. I guess I'll only do it if I need to. Next time I'll order my liquid a couple weeks in advance lol
    I do order in advance, but I needed to recently order a bunch of 0 nics to cut the 12 and 18 down. Some vaping will be done this month on less than optimum flavors (need to rely on my 6mg sample pack, made a mistake on my last order), though most are REALLY good (use kringles to supplement a b&m purchase, so addiciting).

BUT, don't run out of juice. You could try some other vendor juices, and then never be out (I could be barking up tree here, you might already do that).
    Never Say Never
    Don't Mess With a Newbie Non-Smoker

Quote Originally Posted by IShotBigBird View Post
    I order a bottle of Tribeca every few weeks or so but the shipping is extremely slow. I've already asked them why it takes over a week to arrive at my residence and they said the USPS is unpredictable but I don't have this problem anywhere else.

Does Halo ship their liquid to vape stores that could possibly be in my area so I don't have to deal with their slow shipping?

Same question. I think Halo is located in New Jersey correct ? I live in NYC and my order that was shipped over 4 days ago hasn't arrived yet. I did choose the $3 shipping option because NJ is so close. I guess I will pony up for UPS the next time.

Does anyone know where to buy Halo juices in NYC ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast