In a happy vape haze with my new Triton! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: In a happy vape haze with my new Triton!

Quote Originally Posted by Rt1Rebel View Post
    All you pet lovers who think it's cute that your pet likes your stuff, keep your Vape away from your pets. If they break the tank and drink the liquid, it can kill them. My lab stole my vape one night and he chewed up the battery and the tip. Luckily he didn't chew the tank. Again, a few ml of eliquid can kill your pet! Be advised!
    Thanks for the info Rebel. Notice i said just the batts w/o the tanks. Plus I got ms. kitty to stop doing that. I got a really pretty vape case w/ locking latch to keep everything safe from my pets.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    Thanks for the info Rebel. Notice i said just the batts w/o the tanks. Plus I got ms. kitty to stop doing that. I got a really pretty vape case w/ locking latch to keep everything safe from my pets.
    I noticed the "no tanks" Diva! Cause those of us who love our felines enough to mention them in posts are pretty likely to be extra careful about their well-being. Today instead of vape mail, I'm waiting on a delivery of new scratching posts and loungers for both my cats. I get the new Triton, they get something new to enjoy. Helps keep the peace 'round here.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LAwaters View Post
    I noticed the "no tanks" Diva! Cause those of us who love our felines enough to mention them in posts are pretty likely to be extra careful about their well-being. Today instead of vape mail, I'm waiting on a delivery of new scratching posts and loungers for both my cats. I get the new Triton, they get something new to enjoy. Helps keep the peace 'round here.
    I hear ya LA!

PV Master Verified Member DaveOno's Avatar

Diva, it's not the kitty you have to keep your stash from.

It's the hubby, just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOno View Post
    Diva, it's not the kitty you have to keep your stash from.

It's the hubby, just sayin...

well she can keep her kitty away from her hubby to help keep him out of her stash..... or something like that
    DaveOno likes this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FallenRawToast View Post
    well she can keep her kitty away from her hubby to help keep him out of her stash..... or something like that
    Oh. My. Well, it was a matter of time folks. The gals start talking cats and the guys start gettin' all immachurr.
    FallenRawToast likes this.

Yes you did say that Diva, and I didn't miss it, but it still reminded me of the scare I had, so I thought I would put the info out there for everyone.

Is her name really Ms Kitty? Hehe.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Cinder Ella's Avatar

Glad you're enjoying your Triton!

Quote Originally Posted by LAwaters View Post
    Attachment 327159

And in this pic she's loaded up with Voodoo! The kit arrived yesterday, and just Wow. Spent the day trying my Halo flavor collection with the Triton. I read here that flavors differ vaped from Triton vs G6, but I'm still surprised at how much better they are. Only 3 Triton tanks so far, so it's Voodoo, Torque/Turk and Kringle's.

The Twisted Java I really didn't like on the G6 tasted so much better even from a mini-tank. Belgian in a mini-tank tasted a little too burnt on the Triton. Probably better in a Triton tank Overall, though, the increased vapor, better draw, throat hit, flavor, smoothness - amazing.

Only one small downside - I just loaded up on juice during the Spring sale, all at 24 mg. Now I have to load up again on my faves at 6 mg! The Triton's easier, bigger vape apparently translates to more & better nic delivery! Though it could have been my utter lack of self-control that led to the vape haze! I'm being more tempered today. Sorta.
    wheezal, DaveOno and LAwaters like this.
    Cinder Ella / www.halocigs.com

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats on your Triton!
    LAwaters likes this.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Congrats on your Triton!
    Thanks, AngiBe & Cinder Ella! One week in, and loving every vape. More tanks and replacement coils are on the way. Today I will try my hand at cleaning my dedicated Voodoo tank with distilled water and cheap vodka.

I've been on the recipe thread and found The Mistress recipe credited to you, Angi. Had half a mini-tank of Voodoo I wanted to use up, so I topped it with Tribeca. Wow! That's amazingly good.
    AngiBe likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast