In a happy vape haze with my new Triton!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: In a happy vape haze with my new Triton!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default In a happy vape haze with my new Triton!

image.jpg

And in this pic she's loaded up with Voodoo! The kit arrived yesterday, and just Wow. Spent the day trying my Halo flavor collection with the Triton. I read here that flavors differ vaped from Triton vs G6, but I'm still surprised at how much better they are. Only 3 Triton tanks so far, so it's Voodoo, Torque/Turk and Kringle's.

The Twisted Java I really didn't like on the G6 tasted so much better even from a mini-tank. Belgian in a mini-tank tasted a little too burnt on the Triton. Probably better in a Triton tank Overall, though, the increased vapor, better draw, throat hit, flavor, smoothness - amazing.

Only one small downside - I just loaded up on juice during the Spring sale, all at 24 mg. Now I have to load up again on my faves at 6 mg! The Triton's easier, bigger vape apparently translates to more & better nic delivery! Though it could have been my utter lack of self-control that led to the vape haze! I'm being more tempered today. Sorta.

you most likely over nic'd yourself because you were in the middle of a flavorgasm.

Temper it down a bit today and tomorrow and you will most likely find your happy spot..... then order accordingly.
    Evie Luv likes this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FallenRawToast View Post
    you most likely over nic'd yourself because you were in the middle of a flavorgasm.

Temper it down a bit today and tomorrow and you will most likely find your happy spot..... then order accordingly.
    Yup. Exactly! I didn't let it get bad. Learned that lesson right quick in my first week of vaping.

PV Master ECF Veteran CafeDigitalDiva's Avatar

Oooooo, you got the Iridescent one. Very nice. I've got that one too. All the Triton tanks color coordinate so well with the Iridescent one. Halo now has that one in the VV as well.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    Oooooo, you got the Iridescent one. Very nice. I've got that one too. All the Triton tanks color coordinate so well with the Iridescent one. Halo now has that one in the VV as well.
    Thanks, Diva! I'm loving the colors. My Voodoo tank is yellow and really does look great with it. I like to color code the juices, so I'll definitely need more Triton tanks. Pretty sure the VV is in my future. One day.

Ultra Member Verified Member Nanny22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAwaters View Post
    Thanks, Diva! I'm loving the colors. My Voodoo tank is yellow and really does look great with it. I like to color code the juices, so I'll definitely need more Triton tanks. Pretty sure the VV is in my future. One day.
    One good thing about the Iridescence battery - ALL the tank colors look good on it. (Even the red tank because it's not a true dark red but more translucent orange/red.) Makes it so easy to remember what juice is loaded in a tank when you can color code your daily flavors.
    I like the finish on the Iridescence, too, because I am a clean freak and it is very easy to wipe them down every day. Mine have been going strong since January, just take proper care of them as the Halons will teach you if you aren't familiar.
    DaveOno and LAwaters like this.
    It's better to burn out than to just fade away ....

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanny22 View Post
    One good thing about the Iridescence battery - ALL the tank colors look good on it. (Even the red tank because it's not a true dark red but more translucent orange/red.) Makes it so easy to remember what juice is loaded in a tank when you can color code your daily flavors.
    I like the finish on the Iridescence, too, because I am a clean freak and it is very easy to wipe them down every day. Mine have been going strong since January, just take proper care of them as the Halons will teach you if you aren't familiar.
    I use the color coding and a note in Evernote! Helps keep track of my blends so I remember which is which and what the ratios were. I'm such a geek. Iridescence reminds me of tie-dye, which I also confess to loving. I hesitated a bit due to the finish, because I worried about it being scratched. But it will be well cared for! These forums have taught me well so far and I have a lot more to learn.
    Evie Luv and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

I use the color coding and a note in Evernote! Helps keep track of my blends so I remember which is which and what the ratios were. I'm such a geek. Iridescence reminds me of tie-dye, which I also confess to loving. I hesitated a bit due to the finish, because I worried about it being scratched. But it will be well cared for! These forums have taught me well so far and I have a lot more to learn.
    I love tie-dye, too -- old hippie here! Surprisingly I don't have any scratches yet and I was afraid of that as well. I wear a lot of rings and sometimes that can wear stuff out pretty quickly, especially with all the tilting and twirling to keep the wicks wet, but so far no problem. I guess they are tougher than they look~ the tanks are tough too - haven't cracked any yet. Just use common sense with your juice and cleaning and you will be fine.
    Come back here when any little problems arise and the Halons will take care of you. They were very patient with all my questions in the beginning.
    GOOD LUCK!
    Malinda
    CafeDigitalDiva and LAwaters like this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nanny22 View Post
    I love tie-dye, too -- old hippie here! Surprisingly I don't have any scratches yet and I was afraid of that as well. I wear a lot of rings and sometimes that can wear stuff out pretty quickly, especially with all the tilting and twirling to keep the wicks wet, but so far no problem. I guess they are tougher than they look~ the tanks are tough too - haven't cracked any yet. Just use common sense with your juice and cleaning and you will be fine.
    Come back here when any little problems arise and the Halons will take care of you. They were very patient with all my questions in the beginning.
    GOOD LUCK!
    Malinda
    Ah, you have put my mind at ease about scratches - thank you, my fellow old hippie! I was glad seeing the quality of the Triton tanks. Have had some bad luck with the minis. It's great that the minis fit too, for sampling.

Vaping has helped me quit pretty painlessly, so I'd stick with it no matter what. But finding something I enjoy way more than smoking is a wonderful surprise. Cool gear that I adore - well, that's just icing on the cake!
    CafeDigitalDiva and Nanny22 like this.

Ah, you have put my mind at ease about scratches - thank you, my fellow old hippie! I was glad seeing the quality of the Triton tanks. Have had some bad luck with the minis. It's great that the minis fit too, for sampling.

Vaping has helped me quit pretty painlessly, so I'd stick with it no matter what. But finding something I enjoy way more than smoking is a wonderful surprise. Cool gear that I adore - well, that's just icing on the cake!
    Yes, the mini-tanks are a different plastic from what I understand. I've had an issue or two with those - fortunately, they are cheap. They run pretty hot and hold on to flavors like nothing else, too. They do work OK for tasting new juices before you commit to a tankful.
    LAwaters likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast