Well I just got my triton starter kit!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Well I just got my triton starter kit!

Senior Member Verified Member akuser47's Avatar

Default Well I just got my triton starter kit!

I love it so far Though just got it. I filled both tanks one with tribecca and other with vodoo and waited for it to get to room temp as it is chilly outside here. I tried tribecca as I thought I would love it. It is ok not my favorite though I am new. I tried vodoo and I love it. LoL Amazing how much more vapor compared to my mistic startup kit I refill the cartos on.
    AngiBe, susie canasta and LAwaters like this.

Glad your enjoying it! Give the Tribeca some time, your taste buds will change and you might end up liking itm

Sent from behind the tree in your yard using instant pestering
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

The tribecca is still better than anything else I have used. I just love the vodoo. I am so new though not much to compare as I have only used mistic cartos and magic mist cherry eliquid refilling my cartos.

Live free, Ride free, or Die fighting for the right to do so!

PV Master ECF Veteran CafeDigitalDiva's Avatar

Hi-5ing ya akuser47 on the Voodoo! I love it too. It's one of my faves. I agree with Aviationrich on the Tribeca. give it some time for it to shine. Tribeca is awesome. Well, keep on vaping my friend! High_5.gif

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I just got my new Triton kit too - glad you are enjoying yours. Totally agree that it's so much better than cartos. I also wasn't a Big TriBeca fan at first, but it grew on me. I like it more as a mixer with Turkish or some Belgian Cocoa. Without another juice in it, it tastes a little off. Aviation rich is right, your taste buds will change. One of my new tanks has Voodoo also, and it's the one I keep vaping on. A sampler and some mini-tanks will help you find more flavors to love. Enjoy!

you picked two of the best flavors I think Halo has to offer.

Try Kringles Curse and Belgian Cocoa too, IMO.

I think those 4 are the most popular flavors, Halo has.... and for good reason.
    wheezal and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

Well welcome and congrats to you also LAwaters! So glad to see people enjoying their Tritons! Best of luck to you.congrats.jpg

I figured out How I am gonna carry mine at work beens I need to order a solid case I was looking for somthing temporary. I wear glasses and the solution was in front of me. My glasses case will safely carry it in my pocket. with a little bit of bubble wrap to protect. So now it will be in my pocket. No problem. I can carry mine anywere now. My plans will be to order a pelican mini case soon and custom cut the foam to carry all compactly as the halo case that comes with the kit is to bulky and does not seem very tuff.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Wow akuser, the eyeglass case is a great idea, just until you get the other one. I guess necessity really is the mother of invention! lol

Yea I have been really searching through my gun stuff my CCW holsters for mags and such and just could not find somthing the right size even Fishing tackle boxes an such as well. I may go with a a witz case or a pelican 1030 but both are still bulky so not convinced myself yet. The witz products has an eyeglass case that might do the trick though. I found the eSmokingJacket on amazon it looks to be the most compact so it may be what I get.
    Last edited by akuser47; 04-18-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast