• 1 Post By secutorum
  • 1 Post By FallenRawToast
  • 1 Post By Evie Luv
  • 1 Post By 69CamaroSS

Thread: Tribeca Taste Issue

Full Member Verified Member secutorum's Avatar

Default Tribeca Taste Issue

Hey guys and gals,

I've noticed a problem with my Tribeca recently. I've upgraded my APV from the Triton tank system to a ProVari 2.5 awhile ago and currently use ProTank IIs (with aero v2 bases) and AeroTanks (v1 and v2). The atty resistance displayed on my ProVari runs between 1.8 and 2.1 ohms, depending on the tank and coil head in there.

All of my other juices taste great in these tanks, and I normally run them from 3.7 to 4.1 volts. Great flavor and vapor. However with Tribeca, I can't go over 3.4 volts, and even that produces dry and burned tasting hits at times. Vapor production is very poor, as in sometimes I can't even tell if I'm inhaling anything. I've tried Tribeca in all tanks and with new coils. Same problem.

Any of you experience this? Can Tribeca just not take the heat where other juices can? Any suggestions? I love my Tribeca, but I'm extremely disappointed right now.
    Evie Luv likes this.

tribecca can scorch, it is as simple as that

drop the volts more for tribecca or raise the ohms.
    Evie Luv likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Alabama just a small town kind of girl...Not Greenbo

I agree with Fallen, raise your coil resistance or drop your volts. You might want to try the Nautilus Mini BVC it is great on flavor over BDC type tanks. I prefer my beloved Tribeca in the Halo Triton tanks 2.2-2.4 resistance on a Triton VV battery at 3.6 volts.
    69CamaroSS likes this.
    ~~~~~~~For my Nieces Sofi, Allison & Chloe Sydelle~~~~~~~

CASAA Member

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tribeca, like most of Halo's liquids perform best in the top single coil Triton tank. And yes, Tribeca does like it cool, as does Belgian Cocoa.

Halo liquids and the mighty Triton are engineered and designed to work very well together. I have tried Halo juices in other tanks, and they fall short.

Just guessing here, but for your provari, go find a top coil clearo that fits.

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

+3 in total agreement with my fellow Halons above! Couldn't have said it any better and Tribeca has been my #1 ADV for over 5 months. Evie, I'm glad you're enjoying the Nautilus Mini w/the BVC! I love mine and am doing my first (preventative) vodka soak of my first coil...been using it daily for several weeks (same juice: and it was STILL rockin flavor and vapor!!
    Evie Luv likes this.
    Vape On!!...............Carpe Diem!

Proud CASAA Member